9. Good Little Girl (AiDeku)🍋

It was already after sundown when Shota stumbled sleepily into his dorm room after having gotten back from one of his rare patrols during the afternoon. After having taken off his Hero costume and gear, the raven-haired man fell face-first into the pillows on his bed. His cat he'd dubbed Meowed Cloud climbed onto the small of his back as he drifted off into a wet dream.

"Midoriya, please stay after class." Shota said to the green-haired student when the bell rang.

"Yes, of course, Sensei." Izuku said, packing up her things. Izuku walked up to her teacher's desk after she'd gathered her things. "What did you need, Sensei?" She asked, her head innocently tilted to the side.

"Oh, not much." Shota said, standing up and walking behind her.

Suddenly, Izuku's chest was pressed flush against the surface of Shota's desk. "S-Sensei?!" She stuttered out as she felt the man's fingers rub her clothed clit.

Shota leaned into Izuku's ear and whispered. "Shh... You don't want us to get caught, do you?"

The girl shook her head no before the man's fingers slipped under the fabric of her panties and he inserted one into the girl's opening.

"Mhm~" Izuku moaned, feeling the man insert another feeling into her.

"Good kitten." Shota muttered into her ear.

"Agn~" Izuku let out a muffled moan into her blazer sleeve when Shota's fingers hit her prostate.

Shota smirked and continued to abuse that spot until she came all over his fingers. He removed his fingers from her dripping pussy before he pushed them past her lips. "Suck." He ordered. She obeyed and sucked her own cum off his fingers. "Good girl." He pulled his fingers out of her mouth before ripping off her panties.

Izuku whimpered, feeling her panties ripped off of her. "S-Sensei, please!" She begged, craving his cock. Shota moved his hands to the girl's hips. He roughly flipped her over so she was sitting on his desk, her thighs spread, giving him easy access to her dripping entrance. "Please." She begged again.

Shota moved his hand to his pants and pulled out his dick. Shota moved closer to the girl's ear as he stroked himself. "Are you sure?"

"Y-ye-" She said as he aligned his throbbing cock with her tight pussy before he slammed into her, causing her to moan. "-Ahh~!"

"You like that?" He grunted, speeding up his thrusts.

"Yes! Ahh~!" She moaned as he removed her blazer and school shirt and threw them to the side. H then did the same to her bra, revealing her plump, young breasts. His mouth latched onto one of her nipples as his hand played with the other. "Faster, please!"

"Of course, kitten." He said before he latched back onto her nipple and sped up his thrusts again.

"Oh god!" Izuku moaned, her hands intertwined with his hair as she came for the second time.

Shota woke up, his pants tight. He sat up, causing Meowed Cloud to fall from the man's back. His hand traveled to his pants to deal with his 'little' problem.

His hand sped up as he started imagining his green-haired student bouncing on his rock-hard cock. "Fuck, Izuku..." He breathed out as his hand sped up again.

His eyes flew open as soon as his mind registered what had just come out of his mouth.

🐱🐱🐱

Shota groaned as he came for the... eighth time, his dick still hard as a rock.

He tucked his dick back in his pants before reaching for his phone. He scrolled through his contacts until he found his green-haired student's. He tapped the call button and put it to his ear.

"I-is something wrong, S-Sensei?" The soft, angelic voice of his favorite student came through the phone.

"Midoriya, I need you to come to my dorm, it's important." He spoke.

"O-of course, Sensei. I-I'll be right over." Izuku said before the line went dead.

Shota groaned again as he put his phone back on the nightstand.

He got up from his bed when he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door to find his green-haired ang- student. He took a moment to appreciate her appearance. She was wearing a fluffy baby-pink sweater, light-blue jeans, and her usual red shoes. She also had her hair up in a messy bun and a faint pink blush on her cheeks.

"Are you going to come in or are you going to stand there?" He asked her, standing to the side so she could come in.

Her cheeks turned a brighter shade of pink. "Sorry." She quickly mumbled before nervously walking in.

"It's fine." He said, shutting the door, his eyes on her fat ass.

Izuku heard a meow come from her feet. She looked down to find a cat with caramel fur and brilliant blue eyes. She smiled as she got down on the ground. She sat on her knees as she began to pet the cat.

Shota kept his eyes on the girl as the cat climbed onto her lap. She quietly giggled as the cat started pawing at her hands, wanting to be pet more.

"S-Sensei?" Izuku timidly spoke up, scratching behind the cat's ear.

"Yeah?" He grumbled.

"W-why did you want m-me to come h-here, again?"

"Oh, right. Follow me." Shota said, walking off.

Izuku gently picked up the cat and set him down on the ground so she could get up and follow her teacher.

Shota led the girl to his bedroom. Once Izuku was inside, she heard the door click shut. She turned around to face her teacher. "S-Sensei? W-why did you b-bring me to your b-bedroom?" She confusedly asked.

"I need help with something." He said, taking off his shirt.

Izuku's cheeks heated up again at her now, half-naked teacher. "W-what d-do you n-need help w-with?"