Chapter 2

PHOTO OF NOAH-------------------------->

----------------------------------------------

I woke up on something soft, I felt something cold on my forehead that was dripping slowly by my temples, I felt something holding my hand.  I moved my head a little, confused about my surroundings.

"She's awake!  She's awake!" I heard a voice saying quietly, but loudly too.  I recognized the voice as Ashleigh's.  I took my hand away and felt the thing on my forehead, which had a pounding headache.  It was a wet towel.  I sat up, but a hand on my shoulder gently pushed me down.  I didn't resist.

"W-what happened?" I asked, slowly becoming more and more aware of my surroundings, and coming to.

It was Elijah who answered my question "When we were upstairs, the ghost had taken you.  You passed out,  but you were spasaming too.  Like you had a seizure.  After you stopped spasaming, we took you back downstairs."

I stared at the ceiling as he spoke, taking pauses every few words.  I nodded my head a little and said "Okay."

"We called the doctor and they said when you wake up to give you water and some Ibuprofen.  Then not to leave you, as you could have a concussion, you hit the floor pretty hard.  He said bring you to him if you feel dizzy for more than an hour.  Here you go." Noah said, as he walked up to me and handed me 2 little red pills and a sports bottle of water. "Don't drink too much water, we don't want you vomiting."

I nodded slowly as I felt the water slide down my parched and itchy throat.  It felt as if I had been in the desert for a year.  "Is that all that happened?  All I did was spasm on the floor?  What happened to the ghost?"

This time Ashleigh piped up "You spasmed on and off.  This happened for about 45 minutes before you stopped spasming, then the boys decided it was safe to carry you down.  The ghost disappeared after you had stopped spasming, as if he were doing something to you.  Do you remember anything after you blacked out?"

I went deep into thought.  Did I?  All I remember was them calling my name, and then I blacked out.  I remember after I blacked out, hearing yelling, and I saw a different surrounding, but that wasn't important so I said

"No,  I don't remember anything." I said

There was a moment of silence.  Finally I felt my eyes start to droop.  "What time is it?" I murmured, half asleep.

"It's 10 AM."  Elijah said.  I nodded off.  I was awaken again a while later.  "What time is it now?" I asked drowsily.

"It's 10:59.  Do you feel dizzy?"  Someone asked hurridly.

"Uhm, not really.  Just drowsy from sleep.  But not dizzy."  I replied, my headache was still there, but it was weaker.

"Okay.  Well Ashleigh and Noah went.  We decided to take turns taking care of you.  I'll be here with you until 1.  We decided to take 3 hour shifts during the day, and then someone appointed for the night shift all night."

"How long will this go on?"  I asked, sitting up slowly, blinking.

"For two weeks, the doctor also said to keep watch on you for two weeks, in case there are delayed reactions.  And after we stop, if you feel dizzy or sick for no reason, call one of us immediately. Kapiche? " He said.

My stomach started growling.  "I'm hungry..."  "Okay, let me bring you some soup and bread.  We don't want you eating too heavily yet."

I adjusted myself and turned on the TV.  My eyes had sleep in them and I wiped it away.  I remembered I was wearing a thin purple tank top and shorts from the night before.  Before I heard the microwave ding, I asked Elijah to bring me my sweatshirt.  Soon he brought me my sweatshirt, I took the white fleece blanket off the back of the couch and layed it over my legs.