[SKIP IF U'D LIKE!] - "Sudden success?" - [#imsuchafoolforyou🎀]

? Pov:

I had been waiting for him to say those words.

—Aaand if ya couldn't tell already, yes. It is I, the amazing Timekeeper, basically the cupid of the school! On this very special and fine day, I was just outside. Sitting under the tree in the school's garden. I heard footsteps coming closer to me, and that's when I knew, it was him.

Fire Spirit, of course my best friend. I looked up at him, he seemed quite nervous. I wonder what he has to say. Maybe it's really important? Or something stupid again?

"Timekeeper."

"Fire Spirit!"

There was a brief moment of silence, until he spoke up again.

"I need your help."

I KNEW IT. I raised an eyebrow at him, I obviously know what he was going to say next, i'll just pretend to be stupid and think it's another crime!

"Yesss...? And what is it that you need help for?"

"Look-... You basically got the lesbians together. So-"

I cut him off, never in my life I had been so excited for this.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT! It's about goddamn time Fire!" I say, basically jumping up from sitting under the tree.

"OKAY SHUT UP. And before you do anything, don't."

"I- okay I'll stop."

Then we both got to yapping about how amazing my super secret sigma alpha male rizzler plan will totally work and how it won't backfire so that he'll turn into an emo depressed shit with nothing to do in life to the point where he—

"Timekeeper what the hell are you thinking about."

Oh shit was I saying my thoughts out loud???

"Totally nothing!!"

"Okay. Whatever then..."

—stop being a cringe genz kid or whatever some shit— Bro shut up bold font. Geez this is my pov.

uh. timeskipping to a whole lot later...—

— Ahem. 2 very familiar lsebiansdh were walking down the hallways together hand in hand, chatting something or prolly flirting idfk 😭. Until they both see red head and orangeyellow head. They walked up to them and started to slander red head. orangeyellow head also joined in on the lsebians slandering and bombarding red head with questions.

"HAHAHAHA LOSER BOZO NO BITCHES???"
purple head ratio'd red head.

"Imagine being a scaredy cat."
blue head then pulled an L on red head.

"SHUT UP YOU WASTED DISASTROUS TSUNAMI WITHOUT THE MOON, AND SHUT UP YOU SUN STEALING LIGHT ENERGY OF A BIG SPACE ROCK."
red head shouted back. bro was not dealing it today.

The lesbians were still laughing at him, but decided to just go away. Meanwhile orangeyellow head was on the floor.

"Wtf why the hell are you on the floor. Are you having a life crisis or something?"
explosion hair asked.

"Im thinking. Shush now pyroclastic material."
clock girl calmly said.

"I- uh. Okay then.."
fire head replied.

"Okay nevermind. Lets go."
She then stood up and zoomed out while dragging pyroclastic material guy.

—a few yapping sessions to that day because I have writers block plus im running out of motivation...—