Trevor

"Okay girl!" Started my best friend, Maria. "You must look perfect for your date with Trevor!" She exclaimed again.

"Are you sure this is right?" I asked totally unsure with myself. I mean, I was an outcast and Trever was well.. perfect.
"Well duh, better get moving!" She scolded at me. I glared at her before getting into my purple dress that was made out of silk. I threw on some pearl bracelets and earrings,before walking out of the door.

I soon arrived at the huge mansion, I took a deep breath before pounding on the door. Trevor's mother arrived at the door with a strange smirk on her face. "Hi," I squeaked out in a kind and secure voice. The woman's smile turned into a glare.

"Trevor, honey there's a girl here!"She hollered at him, with a disgusted expression, when she said 'girl'.

I frowned at her sudden behavior. I let myself in before she pushed me out and closed the door,almost hitting my nose.

I began to hear lots of yelling and fighting. Then Trevor opened the door an let me in,"Sorry about my mother,she can be p-r-e-t-t-y intense at times." He said with a strange giggle. For some reason a feeling in the back of my mind was yelling at me to leave, for everything felt off. I waved the thought off as his parents went out.

We walked up the stairs until we were greeted by a floor. It looked like the kitchen, with many rooms connected.

The next thing I knew, Trevor was gone. I looked around frantically trying to find the guy. He was no where to be found!
I began to look around the different rooms, looking for Trevor. I began to panic.

   "Trevor!!" I yelled showing my nervousness. A soft laughter surrounded the house.
I saw Trevor standing at the edge of a doors room, then the floor started to shake. I fell to the floor, when I looked up to see Trevor turning around, and vanishing.
I gasped at the sight, but got up anyway.

I looked in at least seven rooms, which were mostly just guest rooms. I opened the door and saw many family pictures and a closet with a lock on it. I hesitantly walked over to it, but just like its looks; it was new and clean, and securely locked. Walking out of the room, I slowly opened the doors and saw nothing interesting. The last door was a white door, painted over on some parts of it. Mostly something from a party, that somebody wrote. It had messed up sheets, or even missing sheets. In the corner was a sewing machine, with needles and scissors surrounding it. Laying down near it, I walked next to the machine and saw dresses, much too small for a little kid or teenager. It looked like it would fit a doll. I quickly walked out of the room, getting a bad aurora.

For starters, I was invading privacy, and for seconds, I wanted to find Trevor and leave. Entering the hallway, I see one more door. It was different from the rest, with old wood surrounding it; mold growing on the border and a beautiful cherry wood door. I spotted Trevor watching me,out of the corner of my eye. My head snapped towards his direction, right before you could see the remains of his body vanishing.

This was so crazy, but I opened up the final door,even faster. I spotted several antique dolls sitting on shelves in the oddly big room. The same sizes of the dress were hugging the porcelain dollies. The room was different from the rest, for it looked old and felt misty. Dust surrounded me and so did many sheets that lay on the ground. The same colors from the other room. The silky brunets had thick and thin hair, that touched the red heads and blonde haired dolls. They looked clean, greasy and...real! The soft pink and blue dresses that they wore were dirty and coated with a think blanket of dust. Walking towards the dolls, I began to wonder where the dolls came from, how old they were, and who's they were owned by. They all looked ready to go out, coated with makeup which was painted onto the doll. Hair in braids or wavy curls, face full of maturity, that I was beginning to  wonder if they were a model of something. I couldn't resist any longer, I reached out and lightly grazed the beautiful dolls and they began to move! Their hands started moving as they came alive.

I jumped and saw how the dolls were coming towards me. The door jerked open and there was Trevor staring at me. I ran into his arms as he hugged me back. Gosh, was I glad to see him. Even though we weren't really dating, any girl would love to be in this position, where he was holding my tiny frame.

"I'm so happy that you're here," he muttered. I released from his grip giving him a scared look,while he kept his smirk on. That's when I felt a sharp blade go into my back.

That day a new doll was made, named Alyssa who had perfect golden curls toppled on her hair,a beautiful purple dress hugged the dolls body with strangely large jewelry on. The doll creation had stopped, that was until a small girl named, Lily began to date Trevor, about seventeen years later, when Trevor was still 16 years old.