Midnight

It was almost midnight and my friends and I were going to do the 'midnight challenge'! I had candles scattered everywhere on the floor,it was now eleven, fifty five. I lit up the candles and sat in the middle of the candles and began to chant, with all of my friends,

"One, two,three,four,five,six,seven, release the one ignored by heaven!
Eight,nine,ten, now run and hide,or join her at the Devils side.
Eleven comes,the clocks will chime forgotten souls,erased by time.
Midnight comes,if not to late, so kill the gods or she'll steal you're fate!!!!"

We all screamed as I looked at the time, 12:01. Perfect. I put my friends in the bathroom,saying that I'd grab something. That was true, but I closed the door so they couldn't get out, for I had locked it anyways.

I grabbed my favorite cooking knife that I keep in my bedroom and began to walk down to the bathroom that my friends were in.

I slowly opened the door,and stabbed Emma and Samantha in the chest. Then I sliced Maddie and Emily's neck, they fell like a pile of rats.

After that I locked the door so my six other friends, Sarah, Kim, Mackenzie, Kylie, Camry, and Payton couldn't get out.

Payton was in the back of the room so I swung the knife over to her. It landed in her shoulder, she fell to the floor, weeping.

It was strange, Mackenzie,Kim, Kylie,and Camry kept on walking in circles and made sure that none of them were in the front. Squealing they all marched in place and held each other's shoulders shoving each one in front of them to go faster. I tilted my head to try and find a good reasoning for their odd behavior.

I gave them a blank look and finally stabbed each of them one by one. Kylie fell first,then Camry fell on top of Mackenzie so I stabbed her by the neck, then, finally Kim passed out.

Sarah was whimpering in the bathroom closet, I knocked on the door and the whimpering stopped. I opened the door,and then hid behind it.

"Wh-who's there?" She asked in a frantic voice.

I ran out as she screamed. Then I frowned and sliced her stomach.

----:---:---:----:-----:------:-----:------:---:-----:-----:----:-----:------:------:-----:-----:---:----:-------:------:----:-----:
Hey, so this is kind of a cheesy cheese ball and confusing chapter and I'm sorry for that! I'm so exited for The Gallows Movies that comes out in like a few months. So my family's insane so when we go on bike rides we go on long ones and there's this park that I've played on since I was almost like 3 years old. The school is shutting down and so is the playground. The freaking feels! So we wanted to go and sit down and have my sister play on it and trying and find something for my family to do, BUT THE CASTLE IS ALREADY GONE! IM SO ANGRY THO. But the sign has me dying every time I read it. Okay so enough about my pathetic life, have a good day eating Nutella.