Laffy Larry

It was my 13th birthday and my mother was taking me to the laffy taffy factory!

Laffy taffy was everywhere with me, I loved it. Banana and strawberry had to be my favorite.

My mother went on a tour of the factory, while I admired the different flavors.

Soon I got curious and went to see where and how they made the squishy candy.

I soon found the control room and quickly opened the door, making sure that no one saw me.

I saw a strange machine and soon realized that it was a mixer. I slowly stuck my finger in the batter,getting a taste of fresh,new, laffy taffy.

It tastes wonderful, so delicious that I just needed one more taste.

I stuck my face under the machine getting yellow batter inside of my mouth. I lifted myself closer to the mixer and found myself spun around with the batter.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as the pain was rushing everywhere.

A man ran into the room and flipped a switch. The machine came to stop and I blacked out.
*+*+*+*+

I woke up in a hospital bed and felt my face, it was bandaged up.

My mother gasped as she saw my eyes open," Wha-what happened?" I sputtered.
My mother started crying once more as we walked out the hospital.

Three hours later, we were home and I tore off the bandage and screamed at the horrifying sight.