1.

》》》》》

》》》》》

Penelope had been staring at the invition for 20 minutes now. She could not believe she was flying back home for the occasion. Her best friend Eloise was hounding her as always but this time about coming home for the wedding. She can remember the conversation from a few weeks ago:

"PLEASE, I'm telling you. You have to come. You said you would only be gone a year, you are three months over due! You're definetley avoiding coming home," Eloise was practically begging.

"I am not."

"Then? Are you seeing someone now? Don't tell me you're going to live in the States," Eloise was panicking.

"Neither Eloise. Look I have to come back anyway, my debut tour is over and unfortunately my work visa expired."

"Well your room at my flat is still available. Oh I can not wait,"Eloise smiled.

Now here she was aboard a plane with no way out of the inevitable choice. The poor girl took a deep breath. She wanted to stay as long as she could but her work visa in America did in fact expire; it wasn't her manager's fault, due to going into labor and not being able to forward the renewal forms months prior was understandable. Yet it did cause Penelope to miss the deadline to renew her papers.

She wanted nothing to do Colin nor be in the same room as Colin; just the name was making her sweat.

Colin and Penelope were once so close and everything just fell apart the year she was leaving for the States. She felt like a coward and she felt things can't mend between them.

She didn't need to be scared, he probably was with another girl by now, maybe she could plot a way out of it, if its not too late, he could still be angry with her now that she thought about it.

-

Angry. He was boiling. It's been weeks back from his his last tour for the season and he didnt know if Penelope was coming back for the wedding.

"Colin? What are you doing?" Anthony can see him not even reading the paper but stewing in his seat, completely enthralled in another world.

"Sorry, just tired."

"Tell me about it, been working days away so I can enjoy my honeymoon. You and Benedict can take care of things for me while I'm away correct?"

"Yes don't you worry about a thing," Benedict comes out from the fitting room as his best suit was being tailored.

"Yes sir."

"Is it me or is he a nark this morning?" Benedict asked. Anthony arched a brow, "I have no idea."