Double

"Im burnin the bridges and there's no return.. im trying to reach her ..i feel that she yearns" Lost- Within Temptation.

****************************************************************************************

*Lexie's POV*  

Ed Sheeran, who was a very good friend of the boys, called them and said he had a surprise for them. He asked them to wait at the studio and I was there with them. We waited around an hour, but Ed didn't arrive yet. I got really bored and decided to get coffee. 

"Guys, I'm gonna go get some coffee from the cafe down stairs. Anyone wants?" I asked as I hoped up from my seat.  

"Hey! I was asleep!" Niall yelled taking off his shades. Then I realized that he had his head on my lap. 

"Oops. My bad" I laughed. 

"pfftt, get me some. I don't wanna be half asleep when Ed comes with the surprise." Niall said while putting his shades back on. 

"Shades inside the room. Swaggy Nialler." I joked. 

"Stop teasing the kid." Louis said "Get me some coffee, too. Please."  

"I want some too" Harry jumped. 

"Babe, get me some as well." Zayn said. 

"Sure." I smiled at him. 

"Did someone say coffee! I want!" Liam said closing his phone with his hand. He was talking with Danielle,his girlfriend. And by talking I mean chatting for over an hour. 

So I just left. I went down the stairs cause the elevator was occupied. When I reached in the lobby of the building, I saw a huge black car. It was one of those very fancy ones that only filthy rich people own. Security exited the car and opened the doors. A blonde exited from one side, but her back was to me so I wasn't able to see her face. All I saw was her blonde shiny hair. I ignored the rich blonde and went into the cafe to get the coffee.

*Unknown POV*  

I reached the recording studio with Ed Sheeran. He was one of the few people I trust in the music industry. We were here to meet One Direction. I was a big fan of their music and I owned a record label. I was so interested in them. They were handsome, loved, and made great music. So I was determined to sign them in my label. The night before I met the boys, I searched them on the internet. I memorized there names and every basic about them.

Ed led me up the building and we went directly into the studio. The moment we opened the door, the five boys stood up then started laughing. I was so confused at that moment. Niall came closer to me and threw his hand over my shoulder. 

"Are we playing dress up, Lexie?" He asked while chuckling. 

"Lexie? I'm ..." I tried to explain. 

"You wasted our time for a prank?" Zayn interrupted. 

"Guys, this is not Lexie." Ed tried to speak. 

"Ha ha ha. Very funny." Harry said spinning around on the chair. 

"We have been waiting for over an hour for this prank?! Guys seriously. Next time be more creative." Liam said getting off the phone. 

Seconds later, the door opened and the boys faced the person coming in. Now it was my turn to laugh. The boys' faces were as of they saw a ghost or something. 

"I got the coff..ee! What the hell is wrong with you guys?" A girl's voice spoke. Then my smile disappeared. It was as if I heard my own voice play back to me. I turned around to see the last thing I ever expected to see.