Enchanted

"I'm on my guard for the rest of the world but with you, I know it's no good. And I could wait patiently but I really wish you would drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain, cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile." Sparks Fly ~ Taylor Swift.

"So Lex, you are going with us to the ball tomorrow night, right?" Harry asked the night before the ball their management was having to celebrate their new album. "You and Tay?"  

"I don't know about Tay, but I don't think I'll go." I said while I was busy watching TV. 

"Why? Oh c'mon. We need our best friends with us on a very important day like tomorrow." Harry nagged. 

"I don't have anything to wear!" I said coming up with an excuse. Well that was true, besides I didn't really like formal parties.  

"We can find you something to wear, that's not an excuse." Harry said rolling his eyes at me. 

"Whatever." I switched the TV off and got up.  

"Please just think about it?" He begged. 

"Fine, I'll think about it." I said emphasizing 'Think'. 

"Good enough." Harry said with a victory look on his face. 

I laughed at his cute actions then I held my purse to go back home. I was with the boys at Harry's place. But the other 4 boys were either with their girls, Louis with Eleanor and Liam with Danielle, or eating like Niall and Taylor were doing. And Zayn was somewhere around the house. 

"Bye guys!" I yelled out for everybody to hear that I was leaving. 

"Wait I'm going with." Taylor ran to me pulling on her heels."I wanna see Dad."  

We said our goodbyes to the boys and went home.

We sat that night talking and trying to decide if we should go with the boys to the ball, or not. Then suddenly the door bell rang. Taylor opened the door then called my name after a couple of seconds. 

"Lex, it's for you." She yelled from the front door. I walked to her and saw the mail delivery guy. He smiled once he realized we were twins. That was something I got used to since I found Tay.  

"Miss Lexie Grey?" he asked me. 

"Yup that's me." I said. 

"You have a special delivery." He said handing me a box with a red ribbon on it. I signed the necessary papers and took the box inside. 

"What is it? Who is it from?" Taylor asked once we reached the room. 

"Calm your tits, Tay. I didn't open it yet." I laughed at her perky self. 

I opened the box and found a white rose,my favorite flower, lying above a perfect white dress. It resembled those you see in princess movies, but it was short and puffy from the lower side. It was strapless and had gold decorations all over the upper abdomen part. It was perfect. I held the dress up and a paper fell from it. I picked the paper up and read it "I overheard you and Harry talking today. Now you do have something to wear. I chose it to match your eyes. See you tomorrow, at the ball." That's it. No name, nothing. Taylor's squeal woke me up from La La Land.  

"He's so sweet, man." She cooed. 

"First talk like a girl, 'man'. Second there's no name, so it might not be Zayn." I said. 

"Who told you I was talking about Zayn?! Unless you want it to be him." Taylor replied acting smart. 

"I hate you." I said hiding my face in my hands.