Little Faithful

"I can't decide if it's a choice getting swept away. I hear the sound of my own voice, asking you to stay. And all we are is skin and bone, trained to get along. Forever going with the flow, but you're friction. This slope is treacherous, this path is reckless..but I like it." -Treacherous ~ Taylor Swift.

*Niall's POV*  

The boys and I were waiting for the surgery to be done. We waited for about 3 hours. Zayn was so nervous, he couldn't sit in one place.  

"Chill out,man. They'll be fine. Just sit down." Harry said. 

"I can't, I just need to see her." Zayn complained.  

"The surgery won't end faster if you keep walking around the room like that." Liam said. 

"Look at Niall, he's calm and his girl is the sick one." Louis added, pointing at me. 

Well, I wasn't calm at all. I was dying inside, but I didn't show it. 

"Go to the cafeteria and grab a bite." Louis suggested. 

"No, i'm staying!" Zayn replied. 

I was going through my phone when I found a picture of me and Taylor together in Hawaii. I opened Twitter and tweeted "Waiting for you to get better. I miss you already babe <3" and attached the picture to it. I knew that people would be going crazy, but I didn't really care.  

We kept sitting in that room waiting and waiting. It was nerve wrecking. Few minutes later, the doctor came out. We rushed to him to ask him about the girls. 

"The surgery was a complete success. They're going to be alright." the doctor's words were a big relief.  

I couldn't stop smiling. I even teared up a bit, so did Zayn. 

"Aww..is Mr. Malik actually crying?" Harry joked.  

"No, something just went in my eye." Zayn said, wiping away his tears.  

"Are you crying,Niall?" Liam asked. 

"Yes." I answered.  

We weren't able to see the girls. The doctors said they should stay under intensive care for the first few hours. So we had to wait for the morning to see them. 

We tried to get comfy on the very uncomfortable chairs in the waiting room when Louis' phone started to ring.  

"It's management." he said. 

"Put them on speaker." Liam said. 

"Boys, where are you?" the manager asked once Louis picked up. 

"In France. I told Harry to call you." Louis answered.  

"Oh god, I knew I forgot something!" Harry said. 

"Harold Dumbass Styles." Zayn said, smacking Harry's arm. 

"What are you doing in France?" the manager asked.  

"Long story, but we really had to be here." I replied. 

"You have to be here by Sunday morning. You have a lot of things to do." the manager demanded.  

"Okay, okay. We'll be there." Liam said, hanging up. 

"How did you forget to call him, stupid?!" Louis told Harry.  

"I was too busy worrying about my best friend. Sue me!" Harry said, throwing his arms up defensively. 

"Shut up guys! I'm trying to sleep here!" Zayn complained.