Sick Love

"You've got that smile that only heaven can make, I pray to God everyday that you keep that smile...One day when the sky is falling, I'll be standing right next to you." Next To You ~ Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber.

 ******************************************************************************

*Taylor's POV*  

Hawaii was great. Tropical weather, sunshine, no worries, no sadness. Just good times and much memories to keep. Everything there made me happy, but nothing compares to Niall being with me. He was there with his beautiful smile, dreamy eyes, Irish accent, but he was different. He was unusually quite. When we reached Hawaii, it was about 7am. We got settled in the hotel and slept to shake off the lag. The next evening, we went out for dinner, and after dinner we took a walk on the beach.  

"The food was so good, man." Niall commented patting his tummy.  

I laughed and agreed with him. The air was cold that night and I was wearing a dress. 

"It's so cold out here, though." I said crossing my arms to my chest. 

"Here you go." Niall smiled as he took off his blazer. He placed it on my shoulders and put his arm around me "I don't want you to get sick."  

I smiled up to him and relaxed. I cuddled closer to him and the warmth started taking over. 

"Tay, I can't do this anymore." Niall said a minute later. He pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes. 

"what? Do what?" I said confused. 

"If you like Harry, why did you escape with me?" He said with a pinch of sadness in his voice. 

"Are you crazy?!" I laughed "I don't like Harry." 

Niall stayed silent for a moment "But you guys are so close."  

"Yeah cause he is my best friend." I said. 

"And the things that happened back at Lexie's?" Niall asked. 

"Look. That was a little act. We made it.." I took a deep breath "to make you jealous. Cause I like you, Niall." I have no clue where the hell I got the courage to say that. 

A smirk built up Niall's lips then he put his arm around my shoulders again. 

"Alright then." He smiled.  

That night Niall was back as Niall. I mean he was back eating, laughing and messing around.  

3 days later, we were sitting by the pool. It was about 10 PM. So there were now people at the pool but we managed to get in. We sat on the beach chairs looking up at the moon and stars.  

"Let's go for a swim, Niall." I asked. 

"I don't feel like it. You go Tay." he said. 

"Oh c'mon. Please? for me?" I nagged. 

"Tay, I'm tired." He looked at me with those gorgeous eyes. 

"Fine." I said getting up. 

I wore my swimming suit under my clothes. I took off my shorts and shirt, and jumped in the pool. In my nature, I was stubborn and I was determined to get what I want. "Niall will come down with me. Whatever it costs." I thought to myself. 

"Niall! Help!" I yelled as I went under the water then resurfaced. I was a good actress, Niall actually believed. 

"Tay? Oh my god!" Niall screamed as he took of his shirt and jumped in the pool to save me. He swam around in an attempt of finding me. When he got up to catch his breath, I jumped on his shoulders from behind.