ep 16"hailey,wake up?"

The night passed .I didn't sleep properly , I was tensed about my ring .the next task was to find my ring in college.  Luckily only rich people study here. There are less chances if someone keeps it with them . I decided to have a coffee to ease my mind.  A cold one .
After drinking coffee I was calm ,I was gazing

The dark sky, shimmering stars and the quietness.  I have came across a long way . I was getting nostalgic about the times I had in warehouse . I was happy to leave the trauma behind but I was sad to loose the person I was. I slept finally ,the alarm kept on ringing at 7 a.m . I was going to be late today . I slept longer , it was 8 :30 when i heard my mom calling me " Hailey, wake up. We have a visitor. Is he your head for your first case study ,you didn't told me ? Wake up? "

That was no less than a shock . I was looking like a potato a ripped one with swollen eyes.  Who cares, who is he ? .if I didn't came my mother may tell him all the details about me.  I rushed down .I was angry at him for breaking that thin line . How dare he ?  I was going to yell at him but the way he noticed me I know I was wearing a white crop t shirt with pink pajamas and slippers but still what does that mean?. His cheeks were a little bit pink today,I noticed.  I asked him " what are you doing here " ?