When you guys become friends

🔥Koga🔥
You and Koga become friends over nothing else but school related things.

"Hey, Y/N!"Wanna be my friend?"

"Sure, idiot. Why not?"

When Koga slams into you, hugging you tightly, you don't want to change a thing about your life at the moment.

🐉Ryuho🐉
As expected, you and Ryuho quickly bond over having similar masters and how your training influenced you.

"Hello, Y/N! Would you like to be my friend?"
"Of course, Ryuho-kun."
Needless to say, Ryuho is a lot more gentle than Koga, and his hug feels like a warm blanket around you.

🦁Souma🦁
You and Souma become friends over dealing with Koga's idiocy and goofballism.You're surprised when Souma reveals tales of just how badly  Koga seems to screw up on the team.

"Souma-kun!"Let's become friends over dealing with Koga's stupidity!"

"Ditto!"

"Eh?!"I'm being insulted!" "At least I'm intelligent enough to know that!"

🦈Subaru🦈
You two decide to become friends, over, what else, saving each other's butts in battle. You can see this turning out very..........interesting.

"Oi Y/N!" "Let's be friends!"

"Okay, Subaru. Why not?"

"Yeah!"We'll become gods together!"

"Whoa!"Isn't that thinking a bit far?"

🐺Haruto🐺
You guys become friends and vow to protect each other, no matter what.

"Y/N, please let me be your friend!"

"You are my friend now, Haruto."

When you figure out that he was a wolf saint, your vow never changed.

🧊Eden🧊
When Eden became your friend, he offered to show you all the different calm rivers in town. You were quite ecstatic and agreed to that quickly.
"Y/N, let's be friends. I would love to show you all the different rivers they have here running in this town."

"No way! Let's be friends, Eden."

You were happy, of course, when he stuck to that promise and showed you every single river there ever was.