Break up Prank

🦈Subaru🦈
Subaru acts like it doesn't bother him when you tell him you guys are over and even declare that he's a God who feels no heartbreak. But, inwardly, Subaru is really worried and hopes he didn't do anything that makes you want to end your relationship with him. Subaru's face is shadowed, but you can tell his ruby red eyes are welling up in frustration. Yikes.

Seeing the look on your boyfriend's face, you sigh and hug him tightly, mentioning it was only a prank for Athena's freaking sake.Subaru is pissed off and even yells at you for disrespecting his God personality with this stupid prank, but he's actually secretly happy you didn't want to break up with him, as he could never stomach doing anything to harm you.

🐉Ryuho🐉
Immediately after you tell him you're breaking up, Ryuho seems to be okay with it, telling you that he'll be here for you no matter what even when you're separated and that you'll always be in his mind. But looking  at his face, you can see some tears betraying Ryuho's eyes as he struggles to keep them at bay. You sigh and give Ryuho an instant hug, feeling him grab at you tightly. Whispering in his ear that it was a prank, you hear Ryuho's breathing slow, and you realize he's happier than you know to not lose you like this. Ryuho feels calm and warm, holding you close to him so he knows you'll never ever be separated throughout any occasion.

🦁 Souma🦁
Souma immediately panics when you bring this up, asking you what he did wrong, and do you really want this? Souma loves you so much that when you tell him you want to break up, his heart feels like it just got drilled in, but he's willing to go along with whatever makes you happy. Tears are pricking at Souma's eyes, but he's too mentally exhausted to wipe them away, feeling saddened over why you felt the need to break up with him over no good reason. Seeing your prank is tearing Souma apart by the look on his face, you sigh and hug him close, feeling him bury his face in your shoulder so fast it feels like his life depended on it. As soon as you whisper softly that your break up was only a prank and he didn't need to be this sad over it, Souma quietly breaks down in tears anyway, happy that you are back to being in his arms again.

🐺Haruto🐺
Haruto's heart will break inside when you tell him that you want to break up with him, but he will mostly hide it behind a cool and calm exterior. He's hurt that you decided to spring this on him now, and especially broken that you seemed to not acknowledge his feelings over this. Tears are pricking at Haruto's eyes, and trying to hide them now would be a fool's errand.As if you noticed his sorrowful expression, Haruto is suddenly rewarded with your warm and gentle touch, breathing in your sweet lavender scent. When you whisper that it was all a prank, Haruto's wolf ears pick up on your words, and he's secretly happy to have you in his arms right now because he really missed you today, for better or worse.

🧊Eden🧊
Eden would deny it at first, disbelieving that you are breaking things off with him. But when he sees your neutral expression, that's when Eden drops down to his knees and holds your legs, begging you not to leave him because he really loves you so much, and to please not go away.You sigh at Eden's words, but kneel down and hug him, quickly recognizing that pranking an unfrosting ice boy was not the best plan of action. Whispering in Eden's shoulder that your breakup was a prank, his response is to hug you tighter, feeling like he needs your touch right now. Eden simply wants you by his side no matter the cost. 

🔥Koga🔥
Koga's eyes will widen as soon as those words leave your mouth, and tears prick at his eyes. He even stutters out a reply of,"Okay, I hope you find someone who's better than me." Before you even get a chance to tell him that it's just a prank, Koga's already walking away, but that longing sad look he gives you seals the deal immediately.You race out of Sanctuary after Koga, hoping he's here somewhere so you can apologize. You eventually find your fiery knight sitting on the stairs crying into his knees. You sigh and hold Koga close, whispering gently in his ears that what you did was only a prank, and you will never do it again. You promised the good name of Athena to Koga, hoping he'd look at you again.Your response is for Koga to tighten his grip on you, burying his face in your shoulder and whispering,"Then we are still a heavenly match to fight evil?" He feels you nod, and suddenly Koga feels as if a boulder of emotions lifted off his chest. He could've yelled at you or berated you for hurting him like that, but at that moment, all Koga cared about was keeping you close to him.