Ignoring Prank

🦈Subaru🦈
Let's just get this straight. You ignoring Subaru is like ignoring a firecracker when it's about to go off. What I mean is, Subaru ain't all that easy to ignore for a specific amount of time. The guy has a hair-trigger temper and has very abrupt entrances, which include busting into your house, along with the fact that he's extremely dimwitted about certain things, more so than Koga. When you don't respond to a word he says or anything he does, Subaru is pretty chill with it at first. Then, after it continues for a while, Subaru starts to get remarkably antsy. You don't even speak to him for the remainder of the day, and he's pissed off by that. Subaru is not happy as you continue to get friendly with his fellow saints.In fact, he looks quite miserable as you finish chatting with them. Eventually, Subaru grabs hold of your legs and begs you to speak to him again. He doesn't care how. Just make it happen already. You sigh and chuckle, hugging your fiery boyfriend and remarking that it was only a prank, to which he immediately angrily pouts and asks for cuddles.

🦁Souma🦁
Souma's a laid-back guy and pretty chill for the most part, but when you seem to not listen to a word he is saying, he suspects something is up. It gets worse because you continue to avoid him all day, and Souma starts thinking you might be upset with him over something he did. Souma is saddened by this and eventually grabs your hand before you leave for the day, commenting that if he did something wrong, let him know, and he'll stop immediately. You look surprised but lightly chuckle and hug Souma, whispering in his ear that it was only a prank and he needn't take it this far. Souma is pouty for the rest of the day, but inside, he's just happy he didn't hurt you in any way at all.

🐉Ryuho🐉
Ryuho quickly notices when you ignore him and head straight for Koga instead, worrying inwardly he's been left out of something. That feeling of guilt and unhappiness grows stronger when you take the chance of getting friendlier with Subaru and Souma, not even acknowledging his presence at all. It gets to the point where the pain of not being acknowledged is starting to crush Ryuho, and he eventually decides to talk to you himself. Before you leave for the day, Ryuho grabs ahold of your arm and begs you to please speak to him because he craves your acknowledgment of his presence. You are shocked then smile, wrapping your arms around Ryuho's waist and kissing his forehead before whispering that you were ignoring him because it was a prank. He sighs before kissing you back, just happy you're back to talking with him again.

🐺Haruto🐺
Haruto hides it behind an effortlessly cool exterior, but inside, he's rather terrified about you ignoring him. You proceed not to talk to Haruto at all whilst he tries to talk with you.Unfortunately, you seem to be getting real close with Koga and the other boys, much to Haruto's irriation.As the day comes to a close, Haruto just grabs your hand and curtly whispers,"I wish to know what I did wrong, Y/N, so that I may rectify my mistake." Blunt and straight to the point. Just like your boyfriend. You stare in shock for a few moments before shaking your head in amusement and hugging Haruto, remarking that what you did was all a prank to get his attention, and it worked. Haruto smiles, thankful he did nothing wrong, hugging you back.

🧊Eden🧊
Eden is incredibly observant when it comes to things like this, quickly noticing you aren't paying attention to him like a good girlfriend should. He does try to talk to you, but lo and behold, you ignore him the entire time. Eden does find that you're spending more time with Koga and Subaru, which puts him completely out of the picture for now. As this continues to go on, Eden starts getting depressed that you don't like him anymore and falls into a stupor. When you find him later, Eden is standing at the window with a heartbroken look on his face. Once he turns around and sees you, Eden looks quite unhappy, remarking that you ignored him all day. You sigh and wrap your arms around Eden's waist, whispering into his ear that everything you were doing was only a small prank. Eden sighs as well before turning around and hugging you back, thankful he did nothing to harm you or end up hurting your feelings.

🔥Koga🔥
Koga's pretty hard to ignore. The kid's a huge keet, more so than his predecessor Seiya. Koga is also extremely vibrant and hot-headed, which makes it all the much harder for you to stomach the whole moment of not acknowledging him. Koga's nonplussed at first, noting that you need your space, but as the day goes on, he starts worrying about you.You're starting to get real chummy with Ryuho and Souma, and Koga doesn't like that. Once, you even held your hand up to Koga's face and left in the middle of a meeting! Seiya and Saori were pretty confused as well, blinking in surprise and shock.
By the time the day ends, you find your boyfriend slumped against the wall, holding his face in his knees. Before you even get close, Koga whispers,"I know you have been avoiding me. Now, out with it. Have I done something to hurt you?" His voice breaks at the end of that sentence, but Koga manages to keep his emotions from overflowing, somehow. You sigh and sit down next to Koga, hugging him close and commenting that the whole ignoring thing was only a prank. You're rewarded with a kiss, and your idiot boyfriend is holding you tightly in his arms, never wanting to let you go.