SFW/NSFW Headcannons

This request is brought to you by NayairaRamos. Please enjoy!

🦁Souma🦁
SFW
Souma is a very pure boy when it comes to things like affection and comfort. As soon as you ask, his arms and body would be all over you in seconds, thanks to his Saint powers.Souma's a big-time believer in hugs and snuggles, so you can expect him to attack hug you when you come home. All in all, perfect snuggle buddy and affection companion.
NSFW
Of course, your snuggle buddy is a stone cold bag of heat as well. Souma becomes incredibly horny and nuzzles against you like a clingy cat who's looking for attention. If you eventually cave in, Souma will pick you up and carry you to his bedroom, whispering that training starts tonight. When you guys make out, Souma is usually on top of you and nibbles at your neck while you moan in delight. His cosmo is so fired up by the morning that Koga and Ryuho immediately pick up on the fact that you guys were making out last night.

🐉Ryuho🐉
SFW
Like Souma, Ryuho is a pure angel when it comes to physical affection.He's not so much into physical contact so much as holding your hand and kissing your cheek.Ryuho doesn't believe in a lot of intimacy, so holding hands is where it stops for your sweet little dragon boy.
NSFW
If your boyfriend wants to make out with you, that is a different story.Ryuho is especially clingy around you, but he's still his poised and calm self while trying to control his urges. The sweet boy will take you by the hand and lead you into the bedroom before anything else should happen. Although he usually tops you, Ryuho gives you consent because he knows you're just as strong as he is. Your makeouts are so spicy that Ryuho has a lot of energy in the morning, scaring the other saints.

🦈Subaru🦈
SFW
Subaru's a pretty spunky and mischievous guy, so expect him not to be as pure and innocent as you think. He's often jumping on your back or running at you and forcing you to catch him in your arms since he's a smol bean. As hot-tempered and chaotic as he is, Subaru respects your privacy because you are everything to him, and he loves you so much, yk.

NSFW
Nothing really changes in this heated state. Expect a lot of moans and nuzzles against your neck or loud whines that he wants you so bad.You're often not paying attention to him when he asks that you look in his eyes, so Subaru just picks you up and carries you straight to his chambers despite your objections. There's some height differences between you guys when you're making out, but Subaru makes up for it when he's able to crawl on top of you and kiss your neck. This man hardly wants a lady to top him because he wants to be a strong God, so Subaru's basically top all the time.

🐺Haruto🐺
SFW
Due to mostly spending time in the forest his whole life, Haruto has almost no social skills, so his cuteness upon seeing new places takes the cake. Your wolf boy is like a perfect gentleman when he's with you, holding your hand whenever he gets a chance to or holding the door open for you on occasion. Haruto's also a big snuggler, so expect a cuddly boy waiting on the couch patiently for you to come back and spend some time with him. Haruto's so precious it's almost unreal for you to even bear...

NSFW
Of course, with that sexy tall man stature, his purity comes at a cost. Haruto often wraps his arms around your neck and whispers in your ear with that sexy hot quiet tone he wants you to come with him right away.Haruto may look pure from a distance, but take off his clothes, and he's a snarling howler begging for your mercy as his body craves your heat. That boy is ripped, so there's a lot of moments where you touch his abs before makeouts. Haruto typically tops you, but he's okay to be the bottom when you ask him to be because he's a good boy like that.

🧊Eden🧊
SFW
Your sweet but incredibly oblivious ice cube is almost entirely made of purity. Expect some cold kisses on your cheek or gentle hand holds.Eden doesn't have many social skills, so you're often the one initiating physical contact more often than he.

NSFW
Eden isn't exactly the best makeout partner, to be honest with you. Once you're in his chilly bedroom, he's a little unsure of how to initiate the heat-seeking makeouts since, again, no social skills, so you have to help him out with that. After your, ahem, makeout lessons, Eden is the kind one, always asking if you need assistance with anything at all. Unfortunately, since he's an ice saint, Eden practically melts when you make him moan, so you both are soaking wet in the fucking morning.

🔥Koga🔥
SFW
Now, Koga grew up on an island where he was supposed to treat women with respect, so he's also a gentleman with you. Any boys come around to flirt, one glare from your boy, and they back off instantly. Days with Koga aren't too bad when he ain't being a huge goofball.......

NSFW
Surprise, surprise, even Koga has his secretive naughty side. Whenever he sees you in tight outfits that hug your curves, Koga wants to take you down immediately. To the surprise of many, your boyfriend has naughty, pervy thoughts, almost completely unbefitting of a Pegasus Saint(Although, you can probably imagine Seiya had the same problem with Saori, wink wink.) Makeouts with Koga are slow at first because he wants to make sure you're comfortable, then faster when he thinks he won't go too fast for you. Let's just say in the morning, when Koga appears in the kitchen, half-exhausted and half-exonerated with his shirt almost entirely torn off, the other saints know immediately that something went off last night.