When they are drunk

🔥Koga🔥
Overprotective Drunk
"Y/N!" "Get away from my girl!"
You love Koga and would do anything for him, but you hate when he gets drunk. Koga is incredibly overprotective of you if he has more than a few drinks and gets pissed when he sees what looks like boys harassing you. You usually have to drag Koga home with a hand over his mouth since he insists on walking beside you at all times. In the morning, Koga's vomiting can be heard in the bedroom while you only smile and shake your head at him.

🐉Ryuho🐉
Angry Drunk
"I challenge you to a deadly battle!"
Do you know how Ryuho is kind and quiet all the time? Well, when he gets drunk, the opposite happens! Ryuho is like a powerful tornado in the bar when he consumes a lot of alcohol and challenges other people in a fight to the death for your honor. Since you know that Ryuho's going to easily win that fight thanks to his Saint training, you quickly step in to take him home before he actually hurts anyone. In the morning, a good load of retching can be heard from your room, and you usually have to nurse the culprit of that retching back to full strength.

🦈Subaru🦈
Clingy Drunk
"Y/N~ Come back here, my love~"
Yes, Subaru of all people gets clingy when he's intoxicated. Whether it's near the bar or on the dance floor, Subaru will not let go of you. So you simply resign to your fate and let him hang off your leg like a bat. Even in the bathroom, Subaru holds tightly onto your leg, although that part you question in thinly veiled concern.
In the morning, Subaru doesn't miss a beat before throwing up into a cleverly placed bucket on his bedroom floor (left there by you, since you know how bad he would feel when the morning came).Needless to say, the new Steel Saint isn't doing so hot when you put a cold cloth on his head, and you wince steadily, knowing that he's going to feel this bad for a while.

🦁Souma 🦁
Emotional Drunk
Souma is a complete basket case if he drinks too much. He'll spend most of the night wondering where you are and break down into tears when he thinks you're not answering his texts.....but you're standing right there next to him. Souma is like a yoga mat and barely moves when you try to push him home. (because Souma is too full of alcohol to walk on his own) You're not at all surprised when you hear loud vomiting sounds at the early crack of dawn and shake your head in disbelief at Souma's antics.

🐺Haruto🐺
Happy Drunk
Your aloof and silent Haruto (also, might I add less than personable) becomes goofy and overly happy after he consumes more than a few drinks. He's affectionately stretching your cheeks and adorably squishing you till you pop in his grip. You can't go nowhere without Haruto asking where you're going in a cutesy, wootsy tone and nuzzling against your neck. In the morning, Haruto is throwing up chunks of vomit the size of the Pegasus armor and looks positively green. It's safe to say Haruto definitely learned his lesson after last night's really weird incident.

🧊Eden🧊
Crying Drunk
Cold and emotionless Eden becomes an emotional wreck after drinking too many glasses of beer. The funny thing is that Eden didn't know what it would do to him and simply chugged down several glasses, being told that it's healthy for your intestines. You barely get to talk with your friends before Eden slams into you, bawling like a baby. He spends most of the night either near you or in the corner of the bar, crying his pure heart out that he loves you until the ends of the earth.In the morning, quiet vomiting sounds can be heard in the distance as your beloved ice boy is releasing all of the garbage out of his system.Eden isn't doing too well, but you manage to somewhat make him feel better. (Eden doesn't get away with last night's incident without Koga recording it on his phone, though.)