Realizing they have feelings for you

🔥Koga🔥
"I can't seem to stop looking at Y/N," Koga thought to himself. "She's so cool and beautiful. The way she moves is like a goddess."  Koga happened to be saying this while you suddenly tripped over your own fucking feet.

"Why is my face so red?" Koga placed a hand on his face. "It must be because of Y/N......she's amazing."

Ever since you guys became friends, Koga couldn't stop blushing around you, and he didn't know what to do.

Koga watched you leave the school grounds and thought,"Hm, I think I might be in love with Y/N. But does she feel the same way as me?" He continued pondering this way into the night, hoping that one day he would be able to confess his growing feelings for you. If only it were that easy.....

🐉Ryuho🐉
Ryuho watched you train, thinking to himself,"Hm, she's quite strong. I think she'll be as strong as me one day. But why can't I stop thinking about her?" Ryuho had come to watch you train and sharpen your skills every day, yet he couldn't stop looking at you in a loving way. It was like the way Father always looked at Shunrei.

Ryuho felt a blush growing on his face just thinking about the way you moved. What were these feelings? Why did he feel this way right now?

"Y/N is more than a friend to me. She's something else." Ryuho smiled, observing you leave the pasture.

"One day, I hope I can tell Y/N how I feel about her." Ryuho thought, looking up at the bright blue sky and seeing your beautiful eyes in the sun that shone brightly above his head.

🦈Subaru🦈
"Damn it, what are these feelings in my soul?" Subaru thought to himself, watching you walk down the road on your own with a smile on your face.

For weeks, Subaru had been thinking about you and nothing else. All his thoughts contained you, to some extent. He had no idea why he felt like this, nor why his feelings always clouded his training with the others.

"She's so beautiful, and her cosmo reeks of kindness and love, just like Saori's." Subaru grinned a shark-like grin, observing the way your hair flew behind you like it was magic.

"I'm not sure, but I think these feelings are more than friendship towards Y/N. I think I may be experiencing feelings of love for Y/N, like what Koga told me once. I'm falling for Y/N. How is that possible?" Subaru thought, turning back and leaving once he saw you go into your house and close the door with a slam.

"Y/N, one day very soon, I will confess my feelings for you." Subaru closed his eyes and leaped off the roof, hoping one day that thought would come true, for his and your sake.

🦁Souma🦁
"Y/N's so strong and fiesty. I don't know why, but I really just can't stop thinking about the way she moves." Souma thought, watching you and Koga battle each other on the field.

Lately, some, if not all, of Souma's thoughts had been about you.He just couldn't stop thinking about that day on the beach, where he met the girl of his dreams, fighting his goofy friend.

Observing you flip Koga over, Souma thought,"Goddammit, why the hell is she so cool?"Why can't I stop thinking about the way she battles?"It's like Y/N has taken over my mind!" Souma blushed, cheeks growing cherry red.

Witnessing you and Koga finally leave the training grounds together, Souma came out of hiding and thought,"There's a big tug in my chest whenever I see Y/N. I think I may have strong feelings for her!" Souma's cheeks turned red again, and he left, thinking,"Damn, if only Y/N knew how I felt about her. I hope one day I will be able to confess that I love her."

Souma sighed and left the training grounds, confident that one day, he'd confess how much he loved you so.

🐺Haruto🐺
Quietly observing you walk the path towards Sanctuary, Haruto thought,"Y/N is so pretty. I am grateful I saved her a few weeks back, but now I can't stop thinking about her. It's like a floodgate opened in my mind, making me feel undisputed love for the goddess that is Y/N." Haruto's cheeks reddened, and he lowered his head in embarrassment.

He couldn't believe he felt like so warm and tingly inside. Meeting you definitely changed the way he thought about ladies, especially Miss Saori. You changed his personality.

"I believe I have feelings for Y/N. They are strong, like she is. I simply must find a way to confess before she gets snatched up by another!" Haruto thought, witnessing Athena let you inside the mansion and close the door. He would find a way to confess to you, Haruto would make sure of that. For now, he would stick to the shadows and watch you from afar.

🧊Eden🧊
Walking down the path to the beautiful river, Eden stopped when he heard you singing. Quickly, he jumped into the trees and watched as you sang to yourself, running your hands through your flowing hair.

"What are these feelings that are stored up inside me?"Humans call this love, and I don't know if I have those feelings for Y/N. But my thoughts are always about her now, so maybe I like Y/N in that way. " Eden thought, his pale cheeks turning a bright red.

"My feelings for Y/N are so strong, I feel as though I'm connected to her very soul." Eden thought again, closing his eyes and listening to your beautiful singing reverbing through the trees and beyond the river.

The ice saint thought to himself,"One day anew, Y/N, I swear I will sort out my feelings for you. One day, I will confess how much I love you."

Eden slipped away into the shadows, thinking,"One day very soon, Y/N, our souls will be connected by the love we share for each other, I swear it."

Does she feel the same way? Who knows....?