🍋Aged up Saints x Reader Lemon🍋

Hey everyone! This request was brought to you by NayairaRamos! Enjoy!

🦁Souma🦁
"Hey Y/N....~" Your boyfriend called out in a deep, smexy tone, leaning on the side of the wall and staring straight at you, his brown eyes almost piercing through your pale skin.
You pretended to ignore him, scrolling through your phone to keep the hot emotions from bubbling up.
"Come on, Y/N, put down your phone. Souma's waiting~" Souma chirped, looking sexy af with a black muscle shirt and blue tights on. He had been trying to charm you for hours, hoping that you would cave in and come to him. "Pwease Y/N." Souma begged, hands clasped together, and you sighed in annoyance. "Fine."Yay!" Souma cheered, picking you up and carrying you to his chambers. Placing you down on his bed, Souma gave you a devilish smirk, and you blushed back. Your boyfriend took off his shirt, and you took yours off, seemingly in sync with his movements. "Come to me, Y/N." Souma whispered in your ear, nibbling at your unspecting neck. "Oh, Souma~ Uh~!" You moaned as he thrusted into your private parts, messily slathering his lips all over yours. "I wanna feel you inside me, Y/N...." Souma groaned, nibbling at your neck. "Come to me, Souma~...." You moaned, biting his tongue. "Oh~ Y/N, my cosmo is burning hotter than before." Souma whispered, slapping your ass and gripping your arms."Oohhhh....Souma, I'm coming to you~" You moaned as Souma went inside you and thrusted again. "You satisfied yet, Y/N?" Souma whined in pleasure as you thrusted inside him again. "Yeah, I am." You said, wiping some sweat off your brow and letting your legs dangle off the bed. "That was great, Y/N." Souma sighed in exhaustion some hours later as the two of you cuddled up against each other. "Yeah. Bet I could go faster next time." "You're on." Souma remarked, feeling you snuggle against him. "Good night, Souma."Goodnight, my sweet fire cracker." Souma chuckled as you closed your eyes and went to sleep in your saint boyfriend's arms.

🦈Subaru🦈
"No, Subaru." You amended for the millionth time, ignoring your pouting boyfriend. "Aw, come on, Y/N!"I want to be with you right now...." Subaru said, jumping on your lap and pulling your face towards him. "Subaru, no means no!" You growled and turned away. It was only a matter of seconds before you were scooped up into someone's arms, and before you knew it, you were standing in Subaru's room. "Come on, Y/N!" "Let's go!" Subaru smiled, scrambling onto his bed. "Great." You groaned in annoyance, climbing onto his bed as well. Subaru took off his shirt and threw it across the room incredibly fast. Then, he pulled your face close, thumbing your face with his finger, and leaned close enough towards you to the point of where you thought you would pass out from blushing so hard. "Shirt. Off. Now."Wha...?" Your cheeks were on fire. "You heard me." Subaru growled in an almost scolding tone, folding his muscular arms across his chest. With a sarcastic quip on your tongue, you slowly took off your shirt and your bra. You laid on top of Subaru's dark blue bedspread as Subaru adjusted himself on top of you so he could access your body. "Oh~ Subaru, too fast..." You whined, feeling your boyfriend thrust inside you quickly. "Sorry. Is this better?" Subaru grinned at you and thrusted inside you again, slower this time."Ah~That's the spot...." You moaned, gripping the ends of Subaru's mattress as he thrusted inside you for the third time. You could barely hold in a whine as Subaru's powers kicked in, and you felt his cosmo drain the heat from your body. "Subaru, I'm coming for you~" You moaned with pleasure as he thrusted inside you again. "Phew, that was hard work." Subaru said, sitting up and wiping his face. You blew out a sigh of exhaustion as you settled back into Subaru's arms, and he turned out the light. "Goodnight, Subaru."Good night, Y/N." You two were encased in darkness and silence for not even a minute before Subaru loudly spoke out. "Making out was so fun, Y/N, let's do it again tomorrow. " His reply was a large smack to the head and an elbow to the gut. Truth be told, you did actually like making out with Subaru, but you didn't want his arrogant ass to know about it cause then he would find any way possible to rub it right in your face.