How he likes to cuddle

🔥Koga🔥
"Y/NNNN!"We gotta cuddle now." Koga is a huge cuddle bug when it comes to laying on the couch with you. The big difference between him and Seiya, though, is that Koga will want to cuddle with you at all hours of the day, even when you're exhausted! Unfortunately, to your irritation, you can never really get out of cuddling with Koga. Your boyfriend is an all-powerful Pegasus Saint, and he can sneak attack you using his unearthly powers. That means you always have to cuddle with the redhead, no matter what your excuses are. Oh brother......

🐉Ryuho🐉
"Y/N, may I cuddle with you?"
Now, Ryuho is a bit different than Koga when it comes to cuddling with you. The proper and poised Dragon Saint usually doesn't cuddle with you unless you ask him to. Even then, you and Ryuho never really have a lot of time to cuddle cause there's always a Saint mission alarm happening in the background, and you have to go immediately. Lately, though, Koga and Eden seem to have taken care of those alarms cause, for some reason, they don't blare as loud as they used to.

🦈Subaru🦈
"Cuddle with me, Y/N!"Hurry up!"
Subaru may be obsessed with becoming a God and severely hotblooded, but by Athena's name, you are his weakness. The little shark boy makes time for you always, so you get all the cuddling you want. Sometimes, Subaru's cuddling can be a bit rough, and other times, it's as soft as a cloud. You won't have to worry about not being able to cuddle Subaru cause he provides with all the cuddles and sweet words you need.

🦁Souma🦁
"Uh, Y-Y/N, how do I cuddle?"
Lionet Souma is on a whole different ball game than the previous three. Souma's training as a Saint and trying to find his dad's killer has taken some, if not all, his free time. Basically, what I'm saying is that the poor boy doesn't know how to cuddle! And when he tries to cuddle with you, Souma just ends up tackling you to the ground out of nowhere, so your legs are flailing and tangled in each other's. Thankfully, you taught him how to cuddle, so Souma knows exactly what to do now whenever you ask him.

🐺Haruto🐺
"Y/N, I would like to cuddle with you, if you don't mind, of course."
As always, Haruto is very blunt in how he talks about things. When he phrases a sentence like that, you're definitely not getting out of it.Naturally, though, Haruto is a Wolf Saint and the cuddliest one ever. Of course, he will deny it repeatedly, but you know better. Haruto doesn't show a lot of emotion when he cuddles with you, but there is a small hint of a blush on his pale and gaunt cheeks. (Yeah, Haruto loves cuddling with you. It's literally his destressor, lol.)

🧊Eden🧊
"Y/N, are we able to, uh, cuddle, as the humans say?"
Now, Eden is a different story when it comes to cuddling with you. Like Souma, Eden doesn't know how to cuddle, but it's more along the lines of that he wasn't built for cuddling rather than not being around for it.
You have tried to be patient with Eden, but when he almost gives you a concussion trying to cuddle, it gets really really hard to keep your anger in. Yeah, Eden's a big smart-ass and the sweetest if not coldest boy you'll ever meet, but he's doggone awful at cuddling. Fortunately, you have the rest of the Young Saints to help with that. With their help, Eden is able to successfully cuddle with you, like you wanted. Once you break down Eden's defenses, the boy is actually very cuddly when he gets around to it.
Aww, now ain't that a sweet ending?