1.

*hair, makeup and outfit.* (obviously she's not the champ so ignore that)

* (obviously she's not the champ so ignore that)

Washington DC 2007

Gabriella's POV:

Finally making it to the arena, i don't think i've ever been more nervous. I have been waiting for this moment since i was 15. Now being here, about to debut at 26. I don't think i've been more proud of my self than i am right in this moment.

My family, most importantly my little siblings, especially my little twin sisters. They want this too, they want to experience exactly what i am right now.

Walking into the arena, seeing how everyone is moving constantly. I just can't wait to finally be apart of it.

I walk aimlessly looking for Vince's Office to discuss my debut match for tonight. I turn a corner and hit a wall. Well what i thought was a wall but it was actually a man. John Cena. One of the big faces of this company.

"Oh my god! i'm sorry, i was busy looking for Vince's office, i wasn't paying attention," i told him in one breathe despite the fact he is looking at me amused.

He chuckles, "Don't worry about it, i just came from there, just go up this hallway and it's to your left."

I laugh as well considering how nervous i am. "You must be the new diva I presume? All the women are wanting to know who you are."

I pause a little. everyone is asking about me, what are they saying do they hate me, i think to myself. "Yeah i am, why all the girls talking crap about me already?" I joke to lighten the mood.

"Something like that, i gotta get ready for the show tonight but i hope everything goes good for you." John says as he walks away from me. i take a deep breath and start walking down the hallway.

When i finally reach the door i've been looking, i feel all my confidence come back to me. this is who i am, whom i am meant to be.

I knock on the door waiting for a response. "come in" i hear from the raspy voice of Vince Mcmahon. I open the door and see him sitting behind his desk. He stands and approaches me with his hand out. "Ms Garcia, it's nice to finally meet you."

I shake his hand,"you as well Mr Mcmahon, it's a pleasure to be here."

He gestures for me to sit, " So we are going to have you be a heel for now and tonight you will be debuting against Torrie wilson. But this next month will be a trail run if you don't excel, we will have to let you go.."

To say shock and scared was an understatement, my confidence just went right back down. I mean he didn't even let me breathe.

"i won't let you down sir." i exhale. "Excellent. well go ahead and get ready and prep for your match."

"thank you sir," i shake his hand. i walk out and turn the corner and lean against the wall.

I don't know how i'm going to do this.

Raw Women's match:

I changed into my ring gear (up top) i had some of the head seamstress make. It fits into the fact i am now a heel. I head towards the gorilla to go out for my match. As i'm walking i see John and a couple other superstars talking.

I try and speed walk past but John decides to call my name and wave me over. Thank god i was wearing a coat over my gear, i didn't need any of them saying something.

As i walk up to them i see randy orton. let me say he is much hotter in person.

"Hey john, how are you," i say as i walk up. " i know you have your match right now so i wanted to say good luck."

" Thank you. there's alot on the line so im nervous but whatever happens." i see randy look at me, " debut match newbie?" i side eyed him cause of the way he was talking to me. so i just shake my head yes.

"Alright well i got to get to my match but it was nice seeing you guys," they all yell back reply's expect randy but i dont put much thought in it. i have much better things to prepare for.

Match: Gabi bella vs Torrie wilson
Third person pov:

Torrie wilson makes her entrance and goes into the ring waiting on her opponent. The fans wait for her opponent to come out to the ring.

Suddenly, paparazzi(melina's theme song) plays through the speakers through the arena, men in cameras come running up the walkway with one rolling out a red carpet. A women comes out and stands out the stage.

Everyone cheers not knowing who she is. Lillian garcia announces," Making her way to the ring from San diego, California she is making her debut to the WWE Gabi Bella."
(same entrance style as melina)

As Gabi walks up the steel steps she makes a split and climbs through the bottom rope. The ref checks with both Women and signals for the bell to ring.

The women lock up and Torrie grabs Gabi's arm and twist it, as gabi yells out in pain. torrie digs her knee into Gabis back and gabi falls on her back and kicks torrie with both her feet knocking her back. Torrie comes back and knocks her off her feet, She then rolls Gabi up with a bridge pinning her down, but she kicks out at 2.

Gabi gains control and throws her in a corner kicking her in the stomach. she grabs her and tries throwing her in the corner again and runs at her but torrie jumps up making gabi hit the corner. Torrie then rolls her up but she kicks out at two. Gabi tries to go out the ring but torrie tries to grab her but she pulls her on the ropes gaining control of the match.

She then throws Torrie into the ropes hitting her in the gut. Pinning her only for torrie to kick out at 2. Torrie throws her back and pins her, she kicks at two.

Torrie then clothlines her twice in a row. Torrie tries going for a suplex but Gabi counters rolling her up and picking up the win.

As Gabi stands there and looking at the crowd. She turns and starts attacking Torrie Wilson. She laughs as the crowd starts to boo her. She grabs torrie's hair and starts yelling at the crowd. "This is who you guys love huh huh."

She grabs Torrie and kicks her midsection, she grabs her and sets her up for the widows peak. She hits the widows peak and starts yelling and laughing at the crowd booing her.

As she's playing her character walking up the ramp, She can't help but think this is what she was meant to do.

Authors note:
I'm so sorry if this wasn't good, if there is any mistakes or you guys want me to do a different style let me know. also i'm only going to have 5 chapters for act 1 cause i wanna get to the total divas storyline already. but let me know if there is anything i should mix up. if you are mean i will block you cause i can't handle that:( LOL. byeeeeee