4.

March 2009: Scottsdale Arizona:
Monday night Raw:

After i lost the championship I found my self with more free time than i would like

After i lost the championship I found my self with more free time than i would like. With my sisters being here now, it's never a dull moment. Me and Randy have gotten really close.

I really like him, we always flirt and touch each other, whether it's hugging or holding hands. i'm just waiting for him to make a move if he even feels that way with me.

I'm in the womens locker room talking to my sisters about this exact thing.

"i would love to go out with him but i don't think he really wants too," i say as im watching my sisters get ready for their match.

"Gabi that man wants to be with you, you guys will date and marry and have little viper babies," Nikki says as she and brie laugh.

As we laugh there's a knock on the door, which is weird considering most of the time people just walk in. I go to answer the door and i see a nervous Randy at the door.

"Hey Randy what are you doing here?," i ask curious as i haven't heard from him all day.

"Hey can we go some where and talk for a bit," he says seriously,"it's kind of important,"

"yeah let me get my stuff real quick just wait there," i say and close the door turning to my sisters as i walk to the couch and get my things. "oh my gosh what could he want to talk about."

"who knows but hopefully it's to take you out to dinner," Nikki says laughing happy for her sister.

i roll my eyes as i say,"Ok girls i'm going to head out i'll call you later," i walk out the door and walk to Randy who is talking to a crew member.

"Ready?", he says as he sees me heading out, "yup let's head over here," i say to him.

We walk to a corner where no one is walking by.

"So what's going on it seemed pretty serious." i say as randy is looking around nervous.

"i wanna take you out on a date," he blurts out. I stare at him in shock but not expecting that at all. "if you don't i totally get it, i've just liked you for a long time and-"

"Randy," i say grabbing his hands,"i would like to go out with you and i've liked you for a while too," i smile looking in his eyes.

His face lites up with a smile,"really? you'll go out with me?" i nod while smiling, "Guys she said yes," he yells out abruptly. Confused and shocked i turn around and see John and Cody silently cheering him on while giving him a thumbs up but they stop when they see me turning.

I laugh looking back at Randy," anyways when and where is this date taking place," i ask hoping john and cody would just walk away.

Randy smiles while saying,"Tonight after we finish here, maybe an hour after we get to the hotels. I already made reservations."