A Tango with Fandago

Monday night Raw:

Backstage:

Gabi is walking backstage with her sisters , towards a table with coffee." How excited are you guys to hop on a jet and head to tampa?" nikki ask her sisters.

Int:Brie: Bryan and i with Gabi and Randy are going to Tampa with Nikki and John, We're all going to do a life swap to get a feel for each others lives. We're going to experience Nikki's Luxury lifestyle, My simple lifestyle, and Gabi's simple lifestyle.

"John's place is just so perfect, Honestly you guys are never going to want to leave," Nikki says.

"I just want to see how big his house is with how much you rave about it," Gabi comments. "it's like being at a freaking resort." Nikki says.

"And you know, wash your guys sheets when you're done," Nikki says while smiling. "oh you know i'll need too," Gabi laughs,"you guys are so disgusting," Brie says as they walk away.

"i'm excited for my match tonight," Brie says to her sisters after getting their hair and makeup done.

"i know, im happy for you, more tv time," Gabi says as Brian James walks up.

"you know the deal right, We won't have long it'll be Brie versus Trinity, you guys know your role here, you all play villains," Brian says.

"Anything special you want from the match?," Brie asks,"Maybe think about doing Twin Magic and Gabi attacks Cameron so she can't interfere." Brian says.

The match:

Int:Gabi: It's our jobs as Divas to put on the best show we can, and that's exactly what we do

The match begins with Brie dominating over Naomi in the ring with cameron, Nikki, and Gabi at ringside.

Int:Nikki: I would describe me and Bries characters as the biggest bitches you'll ever meet, and Gabi is definitely the evil strategic bitch of all, Bitches nonetheless.*laughs*

Naomi pulls Brie on the top rope, and the ref pulls naomi away which leaves perfect opportunity for twin magic. Cameron starts complaining, when Gabi runs at her and tosses her into the barricade.

Int:Brie: Twin Magic is our finisher, one that no one else can do which makes it all the more special.

Nikki gives Noami a roll up"1..2..3". Cameron tells the ref about the twin magic which resulted in Noami winning. Gabi stands in the middle of her sisters upset and turns to them and yells at them,"go get them," the twins run in to attack noami and cameron.

Noami and Cameron try and almost dominate but Gabi gets in and helps the twins take them out which leaves them to walk up the ramp victorious.