The "Fat" Twin

Kansas City,MO:

Ariane is getting her makeup done while Trinity is doing her hair backstage before the show.

"girl you look so pretty with your hair like that," Ariane comments to Trinity, "Straight?," trinity answers.

Nikki and gabi walk up both wearing dresses revealing their boobs.

"Oh girl look at all that right there," Ariane says looking at Nikki and Gabi's boobs

"Oh girl look at all that right there," Ariane says looking at Nikki and Gabi's boobs. " they were worth every penny," nikki says while pushing up her boobs. "mine were just genetics," Gabi laughs as Ariane gets up to look at their outfits.

Brie walks up in a dress as well ," you're my sister and i don't know how you haven't gotten some as well," Nikki says to brie,"no i'm fine. i'm fine."

"are you sure cause you keep staring at them," gabi comments,"well i can't but stare i know what they looked like before," brie gestures to ariane," they looked... no not that small but," brie says as gabi laughs.

All the girls shockingly gasp at bries statement. Ariane tries stuffing her bra with toilet paper when Trinity stops her and they walk away to go do a signing.

They walk out as the crowds cheer." i love you gabi," a fan yells from the crowd, gabi hears and blows a kiss in that direction.

"do you see them all looking at the girls boobs," Ariane says to Trinity as gabi over hears her and says back,"Ariane stop your boobs fit you really well."

"but you know what they say sex sells baby," Ariane says back as Gabi laughs.

O'Fallen,Missouri:

In the orton house it's silent the dogs are down sleeping while gabi is working out in the backyard as randy is upstairs napping.

Int:Gabi: lately me and randy have been fighting a lot because of our difference of opinions with getting pregnant. i would love to get pregnant but it's been hard for us so i want to give up for right now but randy is just not having it.

Gabi is lifting weights outside when Randy and the dogs go outside. Randy hands Gabi a water and sits on one of the chairs outside.

"So are we gonna talk or just continue fighting," Randy says looking up at gabi as she does squats. "Randy i really don't know what else to say seriously." Gabi says upset.

Int:Gabi: i just don't know what else there is to talk about.

"Like i get you want to have kids right now randy i do too but it's just not happening right now babe," Gabi says getting frustrated.

"Well would you be open to at least going to a fertility doctor and see what's going on," Randy suggests looking at his wife as she sits down on the ground.

"Honestly if it'll stop the arguing and the yelling than yes i will go," gabi says as she gives him a kiss on the lips and goes to pick up her weights," now go away i need to look good for my summerslam shoot with the twins," Randy shakes his head and going inside as gabi continues working out.