Planet Funk is Funked up

San Diego,Ca:

Gabi is helping brie pack and check everything before gabi has to go back to missouri later that day.

They are checking the boxes when nikki walks in the door," what are you doing here, after yesterdays showdown," brie says as gabi just stands behind her looking over the boxes.

"Well i thought i'd come over and apologize," nikki says "i just wanted to say i'm sorry i just kinda let my emotions take over and i had a good talk with john and he opened up my eyes to things." nikki says.

"and gabi i wanted to apologize to you, im just upset that i wont see you as often, and i don't hate you, i don't think i ever can," nikki says to her older sister who finally looks at her. " thank you nicole i appreciate that a lot," gabi says.

Int:Gabi: Hearing nikki apologize is super rare but im glad she is cause i hate fighting with my siblings.

" yeah we understand your point of view and bryan kind of helped me and gabi see that and we do apologize for not keeping you more in the loop," brie says," bryan said that ,wow," nikki says.

" he gets two high fives when i see him," nikki says, as they gave each other a group hug.

Kansas city, MO:
Superstars:

The girls are walking into the arena when Trinity walks up to them to walk in together.

" Me and boo got into it bad, about marriage and stuff," Trinity says "well fights like that have to happen you know, it does suck tho, to see where each other is at," Gabi says. " i don't have a problem with commuting but it just sucks," Trinity says as they walk into the locker room.

Ariane walks into the locker room. " hey girl," Gabi says running up to ariane and hugging her.

"Tonsillitis," Ariane says," get this so since i'm on antibiotics, i got a UTI and a yeast infection." all the girls looked shocked and disgusted.

" Oh my god, that sucks boo," gabi says.

Gabi is backstage bugging Titus and R truth. "Girl where your man at, annoying us like this," Titus says," i don't know you tell me sir," gabi says laughing.

Randy in that moment walks up to their little group," speak of the devil." Gabi says giving him a kiss,"yeah take your girl and get out of here," truth says as they walk away ,"Whatever," Gabi says walking away to go watch her sisters match with her man.

Randy and Gabi were in catering after watching that match.

"That was horrible, you could feel the tension through the screen,"Gabi says

"Yeah don't ever do me like that in the ring," Randy laughs," no i'll just through you out the ring," Gabi laughs at randy's face.

Next episode:The "Fat" Twin.

A/N: short chapter but i kind of just wanted this out cause i have work today and i've been doing this while at work so it's a little rush but the next chapter should be out in the next few days! probably after mother's day on sunday!

Tragic Affairsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें