3.

November 2008-
Before smackdown:

November 2008- Before smackdown:

Backstage:

The past months have flown by as women's champion, yes i'm still the women's champ. Today is a special day cause both of my younger sisters are debuting today.

They are twins, Brie has debuted already but now it's time for nikki to debut as well. They want me to be at ring side for bries match along with the reveal.

I just got to the arena when i heard my name "Gabi," I turn and see randy jogging up to me. " Hey Randall," i laugh as i hug him knowing he hates the name. He pulls away from me, "i hate you."

I pull away and start walking with him while laughing. "I heard your sisters are debuting today officially," he says as we check in with security. "yeah they are really excited and ready, and i just can't wait to be on the road with them."

"i'm actually gonna go look for them so i will see you after the match randall," i say as i start looking for the locker rooms.

"alright gabi i'll see you later," randy says as he give me a hug and a kiss on the check.

I start walking around looking for the women's locker room. "ugh finally," i say as i feel i have been walking for miles.

As i close the door behind me i feel two sets of arms hugging me, i hug back realizing it's my little sisters. "Omg how are you my babies," i say knowing how much they hate that, "you guys ready for tonight,"

"i'm ready to finally make it in the business," Nikki says as she gets ready for tonight. "yeah i'm excited to have you both out there tonight," brie says as she sits on the floor.

"well we are gonna kick some bella ass tonight ladies, let's do this," i say as i high five my sisters.

Backstage before the match:

(just the outfit and shoes with the women's title)

Me and brie are waiting at the gorilla to go out for her match. i wave to Victoria and Natalya as they are about to head out. i turn to brie and look her over and nod.

"you can do this, are you ready," i ask her as i adjust her hair and she adjusts my title around my waist.

"yeah i'm ready," "already let's do this.

During the match-

"Introducing her opponent being accompanied to the ring by the women's champion Gabi Bella. from Scottsdale, Arizona Brie Bella."

Brie does a twirl while dani does her hands in front of her face and back, walking down to Brie's theme song.

Towards the end of the match:

Gabi is banging her hands on the mat trying to give Brie motivation. When brie tucks victoria for a roll up, "1..2..3, Ring the bell."

"The winner of this match Brie Bella," Brie rolls out of the ring and hugs her sister, when all of a sudden natalya tosses Gabi into the barricade wall.

While Gabi is down, natalya and victoria try and block brie in. Brie tries crawling under the ring. Natalya has a pair of feet while victoria has a pair of hands and a head.

When all of a sudden they pull out two girls that are identical. They both hit victoria and natalya and throw them in the ring and do a shoulder toss at the same time. The twins grab both of them and do a bella buster on them knocking them down.

Gabi jumps in the ring after the girls twirl each other and hug, and she goes to hug her sisters. She raises her sisters hands as she stands in the middle.

They start to walk up the ramp waving at the fans as Gabi just raises her title.

Backstage:

Me and the girls hug as we get backstage. I'm just happy to have them here with me, we've always been close even tho they are twins they always tell me we should've been triplets.

"i'm so happy for you guys, i love you guys so much," i say as im about to cry , the girls hug me knowing how much this means for me.

We start walking to the locker room and i see randy warming up for his match. " i'll catch up with you guys," the girls nod and i redirect to randy instead.

"Hey you guys did great out there, the crowd loved it," Randy said when he seen me walking up.

"Yeah it was a big night," i smile, "did you cry already," he laughed. i smile looking at him, " wow don't you know me so well."

"i do but it's ok your passionate about this company," he says, "yeah i just know how much they want it you know, well i better get going randy see you later?," i ask as i start walking backwards.

"yeah ill see you later," he says as we both smile at each other walking away.

Authors note: Sorry for being so absent it was my birthday then i had family birthdays so i didn't have the time. The next chapter is gonna be when randy and Gabi start dating and then after it's gonna be total divas timeline so let me know if there are wrestling storylines you guys want Gabi in cause it's mainly gonna be total divas but i still wanna have match chapters too. if you want me to fix anything let me know. next chapter should be out in the next 3 days.