Welcome to the WWE

Confession interviews in bold: (when she speaks to the camera) i'll put(Int) and then the person name that is speaking.

Int:Gabi: My name is Gabi Bella and i am a wwe diva. I've been in the company for about 7 years. Oh and did i mention i have 2 twin sisters, oh yeah and they are the bella twins.

 Oh and did i mention i have 2 twin sisters, oh yeah and they are the bella twins

*pretend this is gabi with her sisters*

Int:Gabi: I've been doing this for years and a lot of people look up to me which is really the greatest blessing. This industry means everything to us, we love the fame, the fortune, and the impact we have on the thousands and millions of viewers watching us at home.

Third person:

Brie, Nikki and Gabi pull up to the training center to in Tampa florida. It's 10 days until wrestlemania. While the Twins have a match, Gabi is going to be at ring side as her match got cut last minute but the creative team still wanted her out there as she is a fan favorite.

Int:Nikki: When me and brie left wwe a year ago, we were mentally and physically exhausted.

It shows brie and nikki locking up in the ring while Gabi stands on the outside yelling and training them.

Int:Brie: While Nikki and I left wwe for a year, Gabi was still here keeping the bella brand alive. Gabi has helped train us into the wrestlers we've always wanted to be.

The girls do shoulder tosses as gabi yells,"Tighten up you don't want her to land wrong," Nikki and brie huff going again.

Int:Nikki: I love my sister and all but she is a pain to train with but i know she does it because she's so passionate about this business. Every newbie always says they want to be trained by Gabi because of how talented she is but they have no idea how hard she is in the ring it's actually crazy.*laughs*

"Someone's hungry i'm going to eat some lunch," Brie says.

"Oh so that's what that was. Grumpy cause your hungry, Go on." Nikki says as Gabi lets out a loud laugh.

"and you were PMSing," Brie says getting out of the ring.

Int:Gabi: No comment *laughs*

O'Fallen missouri:

*Dogs barking* as the door opens.

Gabi is standing in the kitchen cooking when the dogs are barking and hears a voice call out,"babe, where you at?"

"in the kitchen," she calls out, as randy orton comes into the kitchen in a workout fit giving her a hug and a kiss. "hey baby how was your workout," she asks," it's was good."

Int:Gabi: Oh did i forget to mention i'm married, yeah sorry boys, im taken and married to Randall, also known in the ring as Randy orton the viper.