A Tango with Fandango

Aberdeen,WA:

They are driving to Bryan's house with Bryan driving, John in the passenger, Brie and Nikki in the backseat with Randy and Gabi way in the third row seats.

"So Nicole what do you think so far," Bryan asks knowing how she is,"It's cute cute little town," Bryan laughs,"you can be honest if you want."

"i mean i couldn't live here like full town," Nikki adds as gabi decides to pitch in," it's really nice looks like a quiet town."

"Brie loves the trees, she loves the rain a little less," Bryan says," yeah the rain is a little much for me," brie says," Try living in missouri with the storms and tornadoes." Gabi says as everyone laughs.

They get to Bryan's house, They look around at the house and notice how it doesn't have much of anything.

Gabi and nikki fall behind from the group and gabi whispers,"i don't see brie living here at all," Nikki nods agreeing," it feels like more of bryan than it ever would for brie, i don't know though," nikki says.

Int:Gabi: I worry too much about my sisters and what they sacrifice for their men but they are grown women and they need to make their own decisions.

The guys are standing outside looking at the axes as they are about to start their wood chopping contest waiting for the girls.

"This may make you feel like a real viking," Bryan says handing both John and Randy and axe. "Damn," John says," these are heavy," Randy adds as the backyard door opens.

The black outfit

The black outfit

The girls come out wearing sexy outfits to distract the boys. "What are you wearing Gabriella," Randy says laughing. "What are you guys doing," Bryan says at the same time.

"Who's ready to chop some wood," Brie exclaims.

Int:Nikki: Us girls knew we needed a strategy going into this wood chopping contest. i mean let's face it we're going against very strong men. so we wanna distract our men from cutting the wood.

The boys all take off their shirts and gabi immediately regrets doing this cause she can not focus with randy's shirt off.

"i want to take randy right now," Gabi whispers to nicole who laughs loudly and brie who slaps her arm as the guys look on confused but the girls wave them off.

" Ok three minutes for participant, ready set go," as brie starts the girls off with chopping wood. Brie chops four pieces of wood, Nikki cuts one, and gabi cuts 3. the total is 11 for the girls.

The boys randy goes first and gabi stands in front of him showing him her boobs ," hey no cheating," Bryan says gabi laughs and walks away, Randy cuts 6, John cuts 7, and bryan didn't cut any.