1. TAETAE AND HIS DOLL💝✨

Here in a beautiful cozy living of a beautiful mansion a cute 5yrs old fluff ball is waiting for his mom while swinging his legs excitedly.

??:-(shouted)How much more time mummmaa

??:-(shout back from room) just a minute Taetae

Tae:-(pout+mumble) otay meanie mumma taking sho much time we are just going to the park.

He mumbling all this when two people come their sat beside him giving a sad smile. They both look that each other and nodded.

??:- what is my Taetae mumbling hmmmm.

Tae:- grandma see mumma not coming till now.

Gm:- owoooo is my Tae going somewhere?

Tae:-(excitedly) yesshhhhhh to the parkkkkkkk grandma *giggle*

Gm:- ohoooo my baby is so excited hmmmm

Tae nodded but got startled when his grandma hugged him suddenly and that too very tightly. Tae too hugged back with a big smile why not this baby loves hugs and kisses.

Gm:- be always safe baby and take care of yourself remember your grandpa and granma loves you the most hmm.

Tae:- Taetae loves you both moreeeee.

??:- Tae let's hooo come fast or we will be late.

Gm:-(sadly) don't do this Taehee think before doing anything he is just a baby why can't you understand he can't live without us.

Taehee:- don't worry mom I know whats the best for my child so don't speak nonsense. It's just a boarding school and I will always check on him everyweek.

Gm:- atleast tell me the boarding school name so me and your dad also can visit Taetae.

Taehee:- nah mom if you both go then Tae will cry cause he most attached to you both and now let us go we are getting late.

Gm:- take him to part after getting him enrolled in school he is really excited to do their as he is thinking his mumma is taking him to part.

Tae:-(whining) mummmaaaa grandmaaa we are getting lateee you both can talk laterrrrrrr.

He whinned being frustrated first his mumma came late now his mumma and grandma making them more late the kid is excited to go not knowing after this his life will fully changed.

Taehee:- okay let's go.

Tae hold his mother's hand happily and left with her who was smirking thinking none saw.
Here grandma who saw the smirk was getting anxious he wasn't getting good feeling like they will lost their Taetae.

Here Tae was happily clapping his hand and singing inside the car being excited making his mother to get annoyed.

Taehee:-(in mind) cool down Taehee cool down. Just few more minutes then you will get rid of this stupid.

Soon enough they reached the park Taehee parked the car whereas Tae excitedly came out from car and ran inside and started to play.

Taehee came and sat on a bench smirking o how much she hate this kid always felt annoyed by him now can get rid of him not fully but atleast he will get away from her.

After an hour Tae come to his mother while running fastly. He was excitedly while bouncing on his feet said.

Tae:- mummaa Taetae want ice-cream.

Taehee:- okayyy you wait here hmmm mumma will be back with your ice cream you wait for your mumma here okay.

Saying that she left towards ice-cream parlour to get ice-cream for Tae (really 🤔)