10. Sick Bunny💝✨

GUYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺🥺

Enjoy reading~~~
__________________________________________________

It was early in the morning moon wasn't down yet. Still the lil cub felt hot suddenly like he was sleeping on something really hot.

He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them cutely. He pout when he saw sun isn't up yet. He then glance under him at his doll.

Smiling widely he put his lips on kook's cheeks but hurriedly back away when he felt really hot. He put his hands on kook's forehead widening his eyes that his doll is burning in fever.

He hurriedly took his phone to call someone then pout with teary eyes remembering he doesn't know the address of here also doesn't have other's number.

He took kook's phone but doesn't know his password. His lips started to wobble and eyes formed more tears thinking his doll is in this condition because of him but he controlled his tears praying for his doll.

He smile widely wiping his tears when he remember how his grandma used to take care of him when he got fever and he will also take care of his doll like that only.

He got down from the bed ran out of the room with his tiny feets. He ran towards the kitchen and opened the lower shelf of fridge and took out ice cubes from it.

He took the bowl from the lower shelves and pour the ice cubed in it and filled the bowl with cold water. He then started to look for a clean towel but pout when he didn't find it.

He saw upper shelf pouting that he is small and can't reach them. He tried to got on the top of kitchen counter but wasn't successful.

He angrily hit his hand on the counter wincing in pain. His hand got red but he didn't cared. He took the sitting stool and with the help of it he got on the kitchen counter.

He started to search all the shelves but doesn't found the towels. His pout which was on his face from the starting got bigger.

He got down took the bowl with his tiny hand and left from their with a huge pout. He went uptairs very slowly and carefully not to make the water fall. He reached the room luckily he left the door open.

He enter inside and put the bowl on bedside table and left inside the bathroom to search for the towel. He pout when he saw that the bathroom shelves were also high but not that much.

He look around for something and saw two bathroom stools. He bring them and put one on the top of other and got on the top of them still he wasn't able to reach.

He tiptoed and saw towels in one of the shelves. He smile widely but pout when his hand doesn't reach the towel.

He tried to jump but due to the force he applied the stool slipped and he fall. His head bumped with the floor.

His tears started to roll down while he was rubbing his head. But a huge smile came to his lips when he saw towel in his hand.

He quickly stand up but wince when his foot pained but without caring about it he came to the room taking the support of the wall with slow steps.

He sat down on the bed near the headboard and dip the towel into the cold water after folding it. He took it out and squeezed the access water.

He waited for a while and when the towel became warm he again dip it in the bowl and squeezed then put it on kook's forehead.

This was witnessed buy the new member of the house who woke up listening to the falling sound of Tae.

He barked to get the attention of Tae who glanced at him while putting his finger on his lips telling tannie to be quite.