2. MINE💝🌟✨

Tae:-(sparkling eyes) doll

He clapped his hand while looking at kook here Joon wide his eyes thinking who will save the poor child from his muscle pig son

But when he glanced at his son his widen eyes become more wide whe he saw the red cheeks of kook. He blinked twice thrice and got a major shock when he saw a lil smile on kook's face.

The Jeon Jungkook who never smile at anyone it's rare if he smile is smiling at a child whom he didn't even know. He came back to his sense when Tae again spoke while shaking him.

Tae:- unckie unckieeeee

Joon:- huh! Yeah say Taetae

Tae:- can we take my doll also with us

Joon:-(confused) your doll? Who?

Tae point at kook making Joon shock again and here kook is blushing just by the one word but when he noticed his father he again put his cold face and spoke

Kook:- who is ur doll?

Tae:-(tilting head cutely) you!

Kook:- what are u doing here appa I was waiting for u in the car eomma will get angry if we will be late let's go now.

Joon:- yeah let's go. Taetae come and he is my son Jungkook you can call him hyung.

Tae:-(pouting cutely) nuuu nuu hyungie DOLL

Joon:- okie okie call whatever you want now let's go. Kook you take Tae with you I will bring his luggage. (Said while putting Tae on the ground)

Kook glance at the cute blue coloured bag and school bag with some booka and a carton. He hold Tae's hand to leave but stopped when he felt the tugg on his pants.

He glanced down at Tae who was looking at him which does eyes shining brightly with a cute boxy smile and making garbby hand towards him.

He again unconsciously gave a small smile to Tae and pick him up and left from their towards the car.

Here Namjoon smiles at them thinking finally their will he someone who can make his son smile truely not the forced one which kook always tried to smile for them.

Here kook came to car and opened the back door and tried to put Tae on the back seat who denied holding his neck tightly not wanting to leave.

Kook shake his head at the baby and closed the door and come towards the front seat sitting with Tae on his lap and started to think something deeply.

Kook:-(in mind) what are u doing to me kid who are u and how can i calm my heart which is beating so fastly. I never felt like this for anyone in my life why did I blush which just a name by a child. In just a first meet u made me smile my heart is crazily beating like it will come out another minute I m not an idiot to understand what is happening to me but how can i fall for a kid (sigh) but whatever it is now u can't go away from me i will never let u go away from me u will be mine in anyway. I will keep u safe and will protect u but never leave me please.

While thinking all this his closed eyes but opened again when he listen to the cute giggles of the baby on his lap who is playing while standing on his lap.

Meanwhile Taebear find a most fascinated thing to play with which was dangling in the kook's ear shining brightly. Tae was playing with it giggling cutely and clapping his cute lil hand.

Look again closed his eyes listening the cute soothing giggles of his baby yes his baby. He smiled at the thought but again put straight face when he listen to the door opening sound.