3. missing💝🌟✨

It was the next day when kook woke up first sensing the wetness on his neck. He first didn't understand anything due to sleep and tried to lay side ways that's when he remember the weight on him.

He glanced his cub who was sleeping while sucking his neck now he got to know why he was feeling wetness he chuckled at that but hissed when Tae bite him.

Here Tae was sleeping soundly while sucking on his meal harshly but a frown took place on his baby forehead when he didn't get milk. He tried to suck hard but still didn't got what he wanted so in frustration he bite on it and started to suck again.

Kook shook his head and saw the time. It's almost his school time. He wide his eyes put Tae on bed gently and ran inside the bathroom.

He bruhsed his teeth and took shower hurriedly and came out running but stopped when he saw his cub sitting on bed with a pout and teary eyes.

He again wide his eyes and ran to his cub and cupped his face.

Kook:- what happened to my cub hmmm?

Tae:- doll leave Tae Tae

Kook:- no no baby doll was here only was just taking bath.

Tae:- u no leave Taetae like mumma didn (kook shook his head) will doll take Taetae with him?

Tae asked with a pout and puppy eyes and kook facepalm himself yes he can't leave his baby cub alone here.

He sigh and lift kook and left to bathroom again. He took out Tae's brush with a bear and tiger printed on it and chuckled.

He brushed Tae's teeth and took him bath gently and played sometime with him in the water.

He came outside and put Tae on the bed and took out his clothes and make him wear and himself went to closet with Tae luggage.

He first change into his uniform and did his hair hut while doing that his eyes fall on the mark on his neck which was lil blood shot red.

He blushed and caress it but shook his head and come out of his imagination he than arranged Tae's things and walk out of the closet

He walk towards Tae saw a pouting cub waiting for him while swinging his legs. He smile widely and kiss Tae whole face who started to giggle loudly and gave his boxy amile.

He again lift Tae and then left downstairs. He saw none only servants working as everyone left to their work Namjoon to his company and to his mafia work jin to his cafe and jimin to school.

He sighed and enter inside the kitchen servants bowed to him making his nod his head. He took breakfast into his plate and saw his banana milkshake already prepared.

He took all to dining hall not before telling one of the maid to prepare strawberry milkshake also. He sat with Tae on his lap and started to feed him and also eat himself.

After eating he made Tae to drink his milkshake and himself drink his and both left from their to school.

Kook enter inside the school campus and saw none everyone must be inside their classes. He is thankfull that his school also have lower classes too. (School from pre Nersury to high school)

He left towards the principal office and nocked the door and listen the faint come in. He went inside and bowed to the principal who smiled at their bright student.

Kook took the seat placing Tae on his lap who was curiously looking around at everything. Tae knew this is school as he was going to kindergarten before.

Kook:- sir i wants to enroll him in the school.

P:-(confused) who is he Mr. Jeon? Is he your brother?