6. kookie/propose💝✨

Enjoy everyone~~~

It was the very next day when baby cub woke up from his sleep with a pout feeling something soft below his hand.

He got confused and squeezed it lightly feeling more soft and fluffy he started to squeeze more but this time a little hardly.

Feeling someone squeezing his chest kook moan lowly buy when it turned hard he immediately opened his eyes while moaning loudly.

His cheeks turned red when he saw his cub was the one doing the unholy thing who now stopped pressing squeezing his chest when kook moaned.

Tae's eyes turned teary thinking he hurted his doll making kook panicked. Kook cupped Tae's face and kissed his whole face making him to giggle.

Kook:- waee my cub's eyes got teary hmm?

Tae:- Taetae hurted doll

Kook:- who said that hmmm Taetae didn't hurted doll infact doll felt so good when Taetae squeezed thei---

Kook's ear turned red when he remember what he is saying. Tae with shiny eyes again squeezed kook's breast making kook moan and this time his whole neck and face turned red.

Tae giggle while pressing and squeezing their making kook to moan who smile at his giggling cub. Who will say his innocent cub can give him this much pleasure even without knowing anything.

Before things went further and he got hard he stopped Tae while holding Tae's hands who pout and give puppy eyes making him turned his head to avoid them.

Tae:-(pout) me wanna do more it fluffy fluffy (giggle)

Kook:-(red face) yaah we are getting late for school cub let's go.

Tae:-(puppy eyes) but

Kook:- no but le- okay fine you can do that later  we are getting late.

Tae nodded his head and excitedly went inside to washroom. Kook took out Tae's school dress and pecked his bag after checking the scheduled and himself went to fresh in another bathroom.

After freshing up he came back and saw a adorable sight and laugh seeing that and shook his head going towards Tae who was struggling to put his T-shirt with a pout.

Kook removed Tae's hand which got tangled in it and them make him wear it. He make Tae get ready as he himself got ready and they both left towards the school thinking they will have their breakfast at canteen.

Kook park his car and came out of it only to hear screaming of girls and boys. He ignored everything and went to open Tae's door who himself came out and hold his dolls hand making kook smile.

Kook started to leave towards canteen but the group started to follow him making him annoyed when he felt his cub holding his hand more tightly getting uncomfortable.

He pick Tae up who immediately hide his face in kook's neck and started to suck their. Kook pat Tae's head and turned towards the girls and boys just to glare at them dangerously.

Whole group scattered around and left from their hurriedly not wanting to die from the bad boy who rolled his eyes at them.

Kook went towards cateen and saw yoongi and jimin and hoseok at one table talking. He left towards them and sat down with Tae on his lap who came out of his neck.

Jimin waved at Tae who waved in tiny making his uwu machine broke. Kook told hoseok to get breakfast for them who went immediately.

Jimin:-(smiling) good morning hyung