5. love you💝✨

( so sorry everyone I really badly wanted to give double update when u all asked for it but i wasn't able to do that as I was having high fever since yesterday.

I just finished writing it hope it will come out good.

I will update the next part tomorrow I promise

And those who are asking for WAIT OF THE HUNDRED YEARS IS END NOW then I will update that after 2-3 days)

ENJOY EVERYONE~~~~
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND YOU ALL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
And suggest me some ideas please to write more write now then I will go further with their age but I wants to write 3-4 more parts when Tae is only five.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kook was crying continuously that he didn't noticed he started to cry loudly while holding Tae tightly who started to squirm in his sleep.

Tae open his eyes slowly with a frown when he felt a heavy arm on his lil waist and face in his neck. He felt the wetness and the sound and panicked getting his doll is crying.

He tried to push kook's arm who hold him more tightly. Tae started to struggle to get free from kook but wasn't able to so ge stayed like that untill kook calm down.

He pat kook's back and rubbed his nape with other hand while kissing kook's head just like his grandpa used to do when he used to cry after getting hurt.

Kook calm down after few minutes only hiccup sound came. He smiled knowing his baby cub comforted him and calmed him.

He started to kiss Tae's shoulder and leave butterfly kisses their making Tae to giggle and laugh loudly.

This is the healing for kook his cub's presence and his sweet giggles. He doesn't even know how in just one day Or u can say in few minutes this cute lil cub meant so kuch to him.

But he knows he just love this fluff ball with his whole heart and will protect him with his all and never let him go.

Kook came out of Tae's neck with bunny smile on his face. Tae too give his boxy smile and wipe kook's tears and kiss kook's whole face and kook also kiss Tae's whole face.

Tae understand all things he is mature at this young age. His grandpa grandma always teach him good things. He saw people around him how they are when his mother used to take him with her to her parties.

Tae hugged kook who hugged him back tightly afraid of loosing him. It's still haunting him when he wasn't able to find his cub and the his mothers words.

Tae:-(pout) why doll cried? Taetae no like doll cry

Kook:- doll cry because he wasn't able to found his Taetae.

Tae:-(confused) but taetae was here only

Kook:- yeah under the flushies.

Tae's cheeks Turned red don't even know why after remembering he slept under the whole stack of flushies. He snuggle into kook's chest biting their when kook laughed on him.

Kook:- are u hungry cub? (Tae nodded) okie then let's go and get ur fav hmmm.

Tae excitedly came left kook and got out bed pulling kook failing doing so but kook loosen his body for his cub happiness and let Tae to pull him.

Tae clapped his hand happily while kook shake his head. He lift Tae and left to freshup. After washing their faces they came out and left from their to eat.