8. Date/Taelous💝✨

Sorry for late update my lovey kittens. Your author kitty is really busy in school work and family function but after tomorrow I will be free.

Enjoy your reading~~~~~~

----------------------

Tae eyes were all shiny when they enter inside. He was pecking kook's cheeks again and again thanking his doll to bring him here.

Kook was enjoying the kissing session grinning inside. He was admiring his cub who was looking at everything with sparkle eyes.

Tae look at kook and point at the roller coaster ride which kook denied making Tae to pout and give puppy eyes.

Kook:-(kissing Tae's cheeks) it's not safe for you to go cub.

Tae:- but I wanna go

Kook:- we will go when you will grow up okie. But let's go for bumper car ride hmmm.

Tae nodded his head with a pout making kook chuckled. They went towards the bumper car ride. Kook payed for the tickets.

They both enter inside. Kook first make Tae to sit and secure him in his seat. The he took the other car and they both started to play.

Tae was bumping his car into kook's one again and again giggling loudly making kook smile as kook let him do that for his happiness.

After the ride they both came out Tae teasing kook that he won making kook chuckled. Tae was blabbering and kook was humming indicating that he is listening.

Kook frown when suddenly Tae stopped talking he glance at Tae and saw him looking towards somewhere.

He turned his face towards the direction and saw a cupple taking pictures with cute headbands on their head may be that fascinated his cub.

Kook shook his head and went towards the shop making Tae's eyes shine. Tae kiss kook cheeks and choose two headbands one tiger for himself and one bunny for his doll.

He wear the tiger one and make kook wear the other who took his head to remove it nit stopped seeing the pout and puppy eyes of his cub.

He sighed and both left towards the photo booth to click some pics. They click lot of pics with Tae kissing kook's cheeks. They both giggling smiling and with some funny pose.

Kook collect the pics and payed for them putting them his jecket's inside pocket. They both were roaming around more talls when kook took Tae towards the flushy section.

Tae's eyes shine seeing them but he liked one flushy the most where a tiger cub was hugging a bunny. They had to play a game to get the flushies.

Kook payed and the shop owner gave Tae five balls. He had to pass three balls through the small hole.

Tae throw the ball and lucky it went pass through the hole. He smiled and excitedly throw the second one but he missed the chance.

He pout and throw the second one which also passed. Now he need to pass only one ball. He throw the fourth one but this time also it missed.

He closed his eyes prayed to God and open one eye then again pray making kook chuckled and shake his head.

Tae open his both eyes and throw the ball but the last one also went missed. His pout became bigger and eyes got teary.

He turned towards kook who lift him and pecked his lips. He again paid to the shopkeeper and hot the balls.

Kook:- sush cub doll will win that flushy for you okie so no tears.