13. mature cub

Guys sorry for getting invisible for a week and not posting anything as I was going through something. Now I m all okay and perfectly fine so will be giving you update as I was used to.

🐯 IMPORTANT READ ALL OF YOU..... 🐰

This chapter may some won't like making Tae this much mature at just the age of 10 but I did it because now a days it like that.

I have seen a 8 or 9 years old child being more mature than us adults just because of the situations they are going through.

Same is with Tae here the thing he went through after seeing the suffering of his doll that he got to know(you will further how he got to know this all) he became mature.

Hope you all will love this chapter.......
ENJOY~~~~~~

Here both Taekook came down just to see joon coming back from outside with four boxes of ice cream and one new bowl printed with tigers and bunnies.

Tae smile widely seeing ice cream boxes and his new fav bowl. He wiggled in kook's arms who didn't loose his grip instant hold him more tightly.

Tae:-(whinning) yaahhhh mommy leave me leave me wanna eat ice cream.

Kook:-(sternly) no now no ice cream first dinner then only you will get ice cream that too only two scoups.

Kook said making Tae pout. He chuckled at his cubs puppy eyes but he can't melt right now his cub's health matters first so he gave a long peck on Tae's lips and tickle him with one hand making Tae giggle loudly.

Tae was giggling loudly while shooking his head in denial to not to tickle him and was wiggling alot.

Kook stopped tickling when he saw Tae was now having problem in breathing. He hugged Tae tightly while rubbing his back.

Far from them from the kitchen their jimin was standing with teary eyes looking at the seen with broken heart.

It was his mitake that kook wasn't close with him right. He always tried to talk to kook in childhood it was jin who denied or it was kook who avoid.

It wasn't kook's mitake too as he was pushed away from his brother that he got habituated to be alone right.

It was nones mistake but the play of their fate stupidity of jin to trust someone else over his own son without searching for any proof.

We can't deny he was wrong but we can't say that jin was totally wrong cause think if u were at his place what would have happened he was worried for kook also but seeing the state of jimin his brain stopped functioning what he saw he believed.

Jimin wipped his tears yes it hurts him but atleast his hyung is happy in his life now but he just atleast wants lil bit of love from him hyung not knowing his hyung do love him but doesn't show it.

Here Tae was watching jimin feeling sad for his minnie hyung. He got out of kook's neck where now their are several hickeys which are always their as Tae suck his neck daily.

He cups kook's cheeks first pecking his whole face and then pecking kook's lips again and again which jimin wasn't able to see as kook was back facing him. Tae stopped his kissing session and started to speak.

Tae:-(caressing kook's cheeks) doll (call kook with serious face)

Kook:- hummm (he got confused that why suddenly Tae became serious)

Tae:- you know it wasn't minnie hyung's mistake that he wasn't close to you nor yours also. He just wants your care nothing else. I know it's hard but make him understand you your prob that it will take time. I know everytime it wasn't your intention but you do hurt minnie hyungs with words. I know you didn't said anything wrong it was true but he doesn't know that we love each other not like brother but like lovers.