16. Misson yoonmin done💝✨🌟

Double updateee~~~~~

And if you all want to get next part tomorrow so please do tell me how was this chapterrr.....

And one more thing I wants to ask I WANNA DO QUESTION/ANSWER SESSION
So whoever wants to ask me anything can comment down I will answer them all and update it.
THANK YOU.....

ENJOYYYYY READINGGG~~~~

Kook:- who dared to slap my cub?

Said with his deep voice making all to shiver with fear who won't be scared of the double bunny? The room went silent no one said anything.

Here jennie was shivering with fear after seeing kook cause she have seen kook at her appa's office cause they going to collab on a project which is leaded by kook only.

She have seen kook's double bunny face before too and since then she is scared of him and also after thinking what if kook tell her appa or cancel the collab.

Here kook glare at principal who was gulping again and again without making any move like was some statue or even breathing or not making kook frustrated.

Kook:-(shouted) I ASKED YOU ALL SOMETHING WHO DARED TO SLAP MY CUB?

Said making everyone flinch even Tae too who stopped sucking his neck and started to glare at kook for disturbing his work. Kook pat his head and asked.

Kook:-(lil soft tone) cub who slapped you baby (caressing Tae's cheek who hissed at the cold touch on his burning cheek)

Tae smirk cutely at ct who gulp hard. Tae turned his face and point at the teacher who was now praying for her life. But she got confident cause she still thinks that Tae did wrong.

Tae:-(pout) She slapped Taetae really hard it's hurts here.

Kook's eyes turned red after listening that it's hurt cause in these five years kook never hurted Tae and never let anyone to hurt his cub and today a normal teacher slapped his baby cub his lil tiger.

Ct:- shut up kid why are you not telling him what you did huh? Such a drama king you are.

P:-(stern voice) shut up Mrs. Lee jae-in (after listening name kook smirked and said)

Kook:-(closed Tae's ear who was again busy working on kook's neck) if my cub is a drama king then who are you a slut??

Said smirking making ct eyes to pop out of her socket she was embarrassed but she got angry cause can a mare boy call her like that

Ct:- boy you have no right to call me like that huh? Did u saw me anywhere to say like that and what this kid did he pushed my niece when she sat on her seat.

Said making kook to raise her eyes he look at his cub who was innocently looking at him still kook's skin in his mouth.

Kook wanted to num num his cub who was just looking so adorable right now but he controlled himself and asked his cub what this lady is saying is true or not.

Kook:- cub is she saying right? Did you pushed her (Tae nodded his head) why? (Asked cause he know his cub can't do anything for no reason)

Tae:- you know Taetae don't like to sit with anyone but she came towards my seat (pointed at jennie) and sat there but me was going to deny her as she didn't knew cause she is new in our class but she touched me here (pointed at his thigh) so Taetae pushed her this miss she didn't listen to Taetae and shouted at me and slapped me and also you know doll she even punish Taetae by making me Kneeled down cause I accidentally make her drink fall.