11. love

Thank you all for all of your wishes i m really happy thank you thank you for supporting me💝💝💝💝

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO US TOOO JUST BECAUSE OF YOU ALL WE ARE ABLE TO GET 15K+ VIEWS THIS EARLY
THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE GUYS💝

Saranghaeeeeee💝💝💝
Keep suppthank you all for all of your wishes i m really happy thank you thank you for supporting me💝💝💝💝orting and loving this book💝
Hope you all will like the others too💝💝

Soon I m gonna post one of my book which is my fav I start it on insta but now will continue it on here........

ENJOY EVERYONE~~~~~~

It was the next evening and now kook was feeling really well. Both Taekook were in living room watching cartoon. Tannie is on kook's lap getting patted by both of his parents.

Tae glanced at kook who was watching cartoon. He took tannie from kook getting kook's attention was confused. (Baby cub is sulky and needs attention)

He sat on kook's lap making Tan to sit on his own lap. He hold kook's hand and put it on his head indicating to pat him making kook chuckled at his sulky baby cub.

Kook started to pat Tae's head whose head was in his neck and started to doze off. He felt Tae sucking on his neck making him smile at his baby cub who never leave him.

After few minutes he glanced at Tae and saw his cub sleeping peacefully still sucking on his neck he chuckled and took tan from Tae's lap who was also sleeping.

He put tan on the couch and lift Tae carefully and left from their towards their room. He put Tae on the best pulling blanket over him and cane down to cook something for dinner.

He thought to make something healthy. He took chicken into a bowl and wash it properly. He took out spices adding them into it and left it to marinate.

Till then he started to cut some onions tomato and garlic. He make it's paste. He took out the pot putting it on the stove after turning on the stove.

He pour some oil put some cumin seed when the oil was enough hot. He added some more spices then add the marinated chicken in it.

When it was a lil bit soft he add the paste which he prepared with chilli and turmeric poweder in it and started to stir it firmly. He add salt as per taste.

He made the flame less and cover the pot leaving it to cook. He then took out rice in the rice cooker bowl, wash it carefully rinsing all the dirty water.

He then add new water as per needed and put it in the cooker closing the lid setting the timer and left it to be cooker.

He again came towards the chicken curry opening the lid his nose hit with the delicious aroma. He took it in a spoon and taste it smiling afterwards.

He off the stove and went towards the fridge took out some vegetables for salad cutting them into some cute shapes and then placing them into the plate still then the timer of the cooker went off indicating rice is ready.
(I gave whole recipe of the chiken curry🤦🏻‍♀️)

He huffed and was breathing a lil heavily due to the exhaustion he felt as he was hella tired due to his week body because of fever.

But his all tiredness ran out of the kitchen window when two tiny hands wrapped around his legs and a head collided with his thighs.

He smiled widely bending down kissing his cubs forehead who was still sleepy and was rubbing his face on kook's thighs.

Kook:-(ruffled Tae's hairs) my cub is up hmmm