14. bratty trio💝✨

Hello everyone!!!
How are you all? Hope doing fine.
Hope you all will love this part.
Thank you for all of your support and waiting patiently for the update.
__________________________________________________

ALL OF YOUR TELL ME HOW THE CHAPTER IS IN COMMENT SECTION AND PLEASE VOTEEEE!!!!!!!
ENJOY READING~~~~~

Here both taekook were on bed. Tae on the top of kook and was looking at kook without blinking his eyes.

He was glancing at kook face than at kook's chest he was doing like this again and again making kook to raise his eyebrow. (Kook sleeps shirtless)

Kook:- what?

Tae smile sheepishly and pointed at kook's chest with puppy eyes. Kook turned his head away as he wanted to tease Tae.

Tae pout making kook chuckle but be gasp and moan lowly when Tae suddenly grabb his boobs with both of his hands squeezing hardly.

Kook:-(cupping his chest) yaahhh cub stop ahhh it hurts.

Tae:-(blinking cutely) Taetae wants numnum

Kook:- are you a child or what huh? (But got a glare by Tiger) m not afraid of you

Tae:-(glare) as if you stop me daily for this but why today? (whining) stop teasing me mommyyyyyyyy (here he turns from angry tiger to whining cub again)

Look:-(chuckled internally) no numnum today and sleep quietly.

Said and closed his eyes while make Tae head into his neck so that Tae can suck their. But He shut open his eyes when he felt the harsh bite on his neck.

Tae got angry and bite on kook's neck really harshly while sucking hardly untill it started to bleed a lil bit. He left kook's skin making him hiss at the pain.

Tae smirk when kook glare at him as it wasn't the first time he bite kook like this even kook doesn't mind he likes hard things u know if u know.

Tae:- don't forget Taetae forgive you for hugging someone other than me

Said making kook eyes to widen in horror it's mean his cun saw him hugging jimin back. He gulped hardly thinking of the consequences he might face which he didn't even know cause his cub everytime do something different.

Kook:-(wide eyes) what are you thinking to do cub?

But Tae ignore him by taking his one nipple in his mouth and started to suck on them hardly. Kook sighed cause he know he won't get anything answer in return.

He shook his head and hugg his cub tightly who was sucking on his buds while closing his eyes indicating he is drifting into sleep.

Kook too closed his eyes and slept after admiring his cub for a while. Just as Tae listen kook's calm and steady heartbeat he opened his eyes.

Tae:-(whispering) dolll mommyyyy dolll

When he saw kook didn't response he got up from kook who move and whine when he lost his cub's warmth.

Tae immediately gave the big flushy his fav one which Tae won for him on their first date which smelled like him. Kook hugged the flushy with frown on his forehead but it removed when Tae kissed on his forehead.

He got down from the bed and came out of the room very slowly not to make any sound and immediately ran from their towards younbin's room who were also awake.

Tae enter inside just to see the seen where younjun was pecking soobin's lips but got stratled when Tae opened the door.

Junnie:- ooo cub u came? Common let's go.