9. Rain💝✨

GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE M REALLY NOT WELL NOW A DAYS.

HOPE U ALL UNDERSTAND

ENJOY READING~~~~~~
HAVE A LOVELY NIGHT WITH TAEKOOK DREAMS.

PLEASE VOTE GUYS😘 and TELL IN COMMENTS HOW IS IT💝💝💝

__________________________________________________

It started to rain heavily that kook had to stop the bike under a large tree. Tae was enjoying the weather fully he was giggling.

Kook glance at Tae who was giving him puppy eyes while giggling and pointing at the rain make Kook to raise his eyebrow making Tae to pout.

Tae:-(pout) taetae wanna play in the rain.

Kook:-(stern voice) no u will fall sick

Tae:-(whining) no taetae wanna play taetae like rain taetae used to play at home

Kook:-(worried) but (stopped when Tae give his puppy eyes while tears glistening in them) okieee fine go and play but only for sometimes

Tae:-(excitedly clapps his hands) mommy also play

Kook:- hummm

Said making Tae to get more excited. Kook put Tae down from the bike and undone his halmet. He himself removed his own.

He park the bike their and got down. He also removed his jacket and put it on the bike. He just stand their seeing Tae.

Tae ran under the rain and road and started to jump in the puddles making the water splashed which was in them. Kook was admire Tae playing.

When Tae saw kook didn't came he ran towards him and dragged kook under rain. They both started to play and enjoy laughing giggling running and chasing each other.

Kook lift Tae and started to spin him while laughing loudly making Tae to laugh and giggle more. They both were enjoying fully.

Kook stopped spinning and hugged Tae tightly who was panting heavily due to the fast heartbeat.

He glanced at Tae who was also looking at him with a big smile on his face. He was lost in his baby cub whose eyes was sparkling due to the happiness making him feel proud that his baby cub his happy with him.

He bobbed his nose with Tae's one giggling and smiling widely make Tae to giggling too. Tae peck kook's lips giggling.

While kook addicted to the lips started to peck Tae's small baby soft lips with his soft plumpy ones more and more.

But at last he lost his senses taking Tae's lips in between his own and started to kiss passionately yet softly not wanting to hurt his cub.

Tae too closed his eyes and tried to do the same as kook but this baby is innocent so didn't understand what to do making kook to smile and leave his lips as it will be hard for for Tae to breathe.

Tae gave his boxy smile making kook to gave bunny smile and once again peck Tae's lips. He put Tae down who again started to ran away giggling after saying kook to catch him again.

After sometime it was Tae who was chasing kook while giggling that he fall in the puddle and stare at kook with teary eyes and pout.

Kook hurriedly came towards Tae and cupped his face but got shocked when Tae also pushed him into the puddle and started to laugh loudly.

Kook came out of his shocking state after listening his cub laughing whole heartedly and smile internally.

He smirked after getting a idea. He stare at Tae with fake stern and blank face. Tae stopped laughing when didn't sense any movement from kook.