#autograph

„GOOD MORNING!" she bellowed, her voice reverberating through the room and causing everyone to startle awake, eliciting a cacophony of startled shouts from the boys

„GOOD MORNING!"
she bellowed, her voice reverberating through the room and causing everyone to startle awake, eliciting a cacophony of startled shouts from the boys. The previous evening, they had specifically instructed her to rouse them earlier than their usual waking time, ensuring they could prepare promptly and arrive punctually for their training session.

She attempted to awaken everyone individually, employing gentle and subdued methods, yet none stirred except for Yukimiya. Ironically, it had been Yukimiya's own suggestion for her to resort to a loud, forceful wake-up call to ensure their prompt rising. However, despite her efforts to approach the task with discretion, it seemed that Yukimiya was the sole beneficiary of her gentle attempts at awakening.

A chuckle escaped her lips as she observed Kurona's half-asleep descent from the bed, finding humor in the clumsy yet endearing display, "sorry Kurona.."

"What was that for?!" Isagi's voice carried a hint of anger initially, but softened as he recognized Y/N as the one who had awakened them. "How is your voice so loud and strong?" he inquired, a mixture of curiosity and admiration coloring his tone as he marveled at her impressive vocal prowess.

"Isagi i used to be a singer," she remarked, a playful grin spreading across her lips as she recalled her previous vocal talents.

Hiori rubbed his temples wearily. "Y/N, when we mentioned you should wake us up, we didn't quite mean like this," he remarked, a hint of exasperation creeping into his voice as he attempted to convey his dissatisfaction with her rather abrupt awakening method.

Y/N's smile softened as she spoke, "I attempted to awaken each of you individually, but none of you stirred, except for Yukimiya-kun. What else was I supposed to do?" She shrugged lightly, a hint of amusement in her tone as she recounted her futile efforts to rouse the slumbering group.

"Thank you nonetheless, Y/N-san," Yukimiya expressed his gratitude as he rose from his bed. It dawned on Y/N that it was likely time for her to take her leave, considering they needed privacy to get dressed and ready for their day.

"I'll go grab breakfast," Y/N excused herself before stepping out of the room, making her way towards the cafeteria.

Although she had initially intended to wait for them, her empty stomach reminded her of her own needs. Having gone without food the entire previous day, hunger gnawed at her, making the prospect of waiting until everyone was ready seem unbearable. Moreover, navigating the seemingly endless hallways of Blue Lock always proved time-consuming, adding to her sense of urgency. Thus, she decided to set out for the cafeteria alone, eager to sate her hunger without further delay.

Today, she found herself in notably higher spirits, likely owing to the cathartic release of her pent-up frustration on Kaiser. She had confronted him directly, laying out her grievances without hesitation, confident that he would grasp the gravity of her words. Y/N sought nothing more than for Kaiser to exercise greater caution in his interactions with her, perhaps even feeling a hint of intimidation in her presence. While uncertain if her words had truly influenced his mindset, she held onto hope that they had at least made an impact.