#message

AS SHE LAY THERE, UNABLE TO drift into slumber, her gaze wandered upward to the ceiling

drift into slumber, her gaze wandered upward to the ceiling. Tomorrow marked the eagerly awaited first match, yet she found herself still excluded from the coveted ranks of the starting eleven, despite her fervent desire to be among them.

Y/N's head was spinning. At dinner, her mom sent her a text, but she only saw it later when she was back in her room. She didn't open it right away, not really wanting to deal with whatever it was. Yet, she couldn't shake the feeling that it must be important if her mom bothered to message her, especially since she often felt like the black sheep compared to her older brother.

Rising from her bed, she made up her mind to take a stroll to the cafeteria to grab a drink. Perhaps a cup of tea would do the trick, offering a moment of relaxation before attempting to settle down for the night, even though she had a hunch that sleep would evade her once again.

She pushed the button to open the door and stepped into the hallway. She was dressed in her comfy training pants and a shirt. A yawn slipped out as she made her way through the dimly lit corridors. She felt a bit nervous, worried that someone might startle her. She knew she was easy to get scared and would jump at the slightest sound or call.

Y/N picked up her pace, making it to the cafeteria in just five minutes. Stepping inside, she found it deserted. But really, who else would be up at two in the morning? Especially after a tough day of training like they had today. Each day brought new challenges, pushing everyone to get better, even if it was just a little bit.

Her eyes fixed on the vending machine, she noticed that tea was among the options available. With a sense of relief, she pressed the button corresponding to the tea selection. Then, she waited patiently, anticipating the sound of the machine whirring to life and delivering her chosen beverage. She grabbed hold of the tea—

"Y/N?"

"AH!"

In a panic, she let out a scream and swiftly pivoted, accidentally spilling the scalding tea onto the person standing in front of her. In response, he cried out in pain as the hot liquid seared his arm. Reacting quickly, she rushed to purchase another cold drink to apply to his burnt skin. Despite the dimness of the surroundings, she struggled to discern the person's identity in the darkness, which seemed to envelop them completely.

"すみません! すみません!"
(I'm sorry! I'm sorry."

"I can't understand you..."

Recognition dawned on her as she discerned the distinct German accent in his English, revealing his identity as none other than Kaiser. Her eyes widened in sudden realization, a mixture of surprise and embarrassment flooding over her. "fuck... i'm so sorry i swear...," she stammered out, her voice laced with regret.

He let out a low groan, his words dripping with accusation. "It was your plan all along, wasn't it? to burn my arm. " His accusation hung heavy in the air, leaving her momentarily stunned as she struggled to process his words. She needed a few seconds to fully comprehend what he was saying—she couldn't help but notice how atrocious his English sounded.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 |  M.KAISER On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara