#handkerchief

AS THE LIVELY CHATTED reverberated through the bustling cafeteria, her gaze wandered to the table adjacent to theirs

reverberated through the bustling cafeteria, her gaze wandered to the table adjacent to theirs. Seated alongside Ness were the other German players, including Kaiser, whose presence seemed to command attention effortlessly. Despite her attempts to focus elsewhere, Y/N found her eyes drawn back to Kaiser's arm, captivated by its presence and perhaps the stories it silently held.

Despite his arm being concealed by his tracksuit, the memory of the scalding tea she accidentally spilled on him yesterday haunted her. She couldn't shake the certainty that the searing pain he must have endured was a consequence of her carelessness. Her mind raced with the fear that he might misconstrue the incident, believing she had intentionally harmed him out of spite. After all, it would be all too easy for others to buy into such a narrative, given the tension between them. However, the irony wasn't lost on her – it was Kaiser who had stealthily approached her, leaving her with little chance to avoid the accident.

"Y/N? You've been fixated on that table for ten minutes," Isagi observed, prompting her to reluctantly shift her attention towards him. With a quick, embarrassed shake of her head, she inwardly cursed her lapse in focus, loathing the fact that she had been caught in the act.

"What? No, no! I wasn't... I mean, I was looking at... uh, that guy over there! Ali, i think," Y/N hastily replied, her words carrying a hint of evasion as she attempted to deflect Isagi's observation. It wasn't entirely untrue – she had glanced at Ali, but her attention had also been captivated by Kaiser and his companions at the table. "He asked me for my number... along with almost every other German guy, including Ness," she added, hoping her explanation would suffice to dispel any suspicion.

"Ness asked you for your number?" Hiori's voice was tinged with confusion, his brow furrowing as he sought to make sense of the situation. After a moment, a flicker of understanding crossed his features. "Probably for Kaiser..."

"Exactly," Y/N affirmed with a nod, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. "Ness is practically Kaiser's number one meat rider," she remarked, a hint of amusement coloring her tone,"He's practically glued to him,"

They turned their attention to Ness, who was enthusiastically applauding every word that left Kaiser's lips, resembling nothing short of an exceedingly proud parent reveling in their child's moment of brilliance, a rare occurrence indeed. Isagi and Hiori exchanged a glance before returning their gaze to Y/N, who couldn't help but roll her eyes in annoyance at the spectacle unfolding before them.

"Seriously," Isagi scoffed, "with the way they're carrying on, people could easily mistake them for being in a relationship,"

"Kaiser what happened to your arm?!"

Glancing back at their table, Y/N noticed Ness gripping Kaiser's arm, causing him to grimace as the pressure on his burned skin increased. Kaiser absentmindedly removed his tracksuit, momentarily forgetting about his injury. However, Ness promptly caught the oversight.