#name

AS THE MATCH CONTINUED, As the match continued, Lavinho and Noel Noa suddenly decided to take part for their allotted three minutes

As the match continued, Lavinho and Noel Noa suddenly decided to take part for their allotted three minutes. Initially, it was Lavinho who expressed the desire to join in, but Noa quickly followed. Witnessing the best striker on the field in real life filled Y/N with excitement.

Y/N sat beside Kurona, who leaned his tired head on her shoulder, both still observing the scene unfolding before the team, "'m tired. sleepy. sleepy."

"Kunigami Rensuke," Noa began, approaching him with his usual stoic expression. "I'd like to hear your theory. I'm sure you understand, but to compete on this team, one must either become the new attacking option alongside Kaiser or prove that your abilities surpass Kaiser's. Those are the only two options. And you've failed at both. Can you refute that?"

"No, i fucking can't."

"A calm and nice response. Listen, you guys..." Noa turned towards the team before continuing. "The opposite of 'chance' is 'pinch'. If you miss the 'chance' that's in front of you, you will fall into a 'pinch' equal to that missed opportunity. The risk and return are equal. Understand that principle in this unwavering world. You've failed to grasp it, Kunigami Rensuke. Now, you have to pay the price. We're changing players...

...get ready, Isagi Yoichi."

Y/N's gaze shifted to the blue-haired boy, who appeared just as bewildered as the rest of the team at the unexpected decision. He hadn't anticipated it happening so soon, especially not while Noa was also temporarily off the field, utilizing his three minutes.

Suddenly, Yukimiya leaped out of his seat, his expression a mix of confusion and urgency. "Wait a moment, Master! Give me a convincing explanation! When it comes to the training 'numbers,' aren't I better than him?"

"yeah i know."

"then why...?"

"It's fan service the world wants to see, Isagi Yoichi," Noa stated, looking towards Yukimiya. The boy remained perplexed as to why he wasn't being chosen to play. His gaze then shifted to the girl, whose eyes widened as he called her out. "You too, Y/N!" Yukimiya looked back at Noa. "Isn't Y/N better than Isagi? Then why is she not—"

"Even if you two are better than Isagi, it's him who the world wants to see," Noa stated, glancing at Y/N, who appeared confused by the situation. "But I think L/N is more understanding of this decision."

"Isn't it pissing you off?" Kiyori mumbled as Y/N looked at him, who including the rest were watching this whole scene happen in front of them.

Y/N felt a surge of frustration coursing through her veins – of course, she was livid. She had longed for the opportunity to participate in this game, but she understood that Noa had made his decision, and she had no authority to challenge it. After all, he was the one who had the authority to make such decisions in the first place, and she trusted that his judgment was undoubtedly the correct one.