Chapter 8: Preparations and practice

A/N: Sorry for the delay! I contracted the flu... I'm still writing but we do need to listen to our bodies too! Soo... here we go!

A few hours had passed, Anthony soon became close with the Choi Seniors, happily discussing about anything from politics to entertainment

A few hours had passed, Anthony soon became close with the Choi Seniors, happily discussing about anything from politics to entertainment. MHL's manager was now sleeping on the hospital couch while the boys are gathered around Eira's bed. 

Cyril is sitting beside Eira, Benedict standing beside them and Tyrone sitting at the foot of the bed. Mick and Jun were standing on the other side of Eira's bed and was reenacting something  they saw while filming.

A knock then a mop of slightly messy pink hair appeared on the crack of the door. The door opened completely revealing the grinning heart specialist, "Hey everyone!"

"Jung Su come in..."

"Uncle!"

He then gestured to the nurse behind him and she nodded then hurriedly walked away. Dr. Park came inside the room and closed the door still wearing a goofy smile. The boys bowed respectfully (even Benedict) to the new comer and he replied with a slight wave. Dr. Park moved closer to the direction of the Chois and Mr. Rothschild then bowed respectfully.

"Big bro and big sis, nice to see you again! "

Mr. Choi was about to introduce Mr. Rothschild and the heart specialist when JungSu packed a light punch on the taller man's arm. "Long time no see world star..."

Anthony laughed  and jokingly punched Jung Su's arm in response, "don't call me that, Mr. Big shot"

Everyone (except the sleeping manager) looked confusingly at the two. They were grinning at each other and kept their silence. Mick looked at Cyril and Cyril just gave a small smile at the youngest. 

Jungsu looked at Eira and Benedict from the corner of his eyes... he knows those two won't be able to tame their curiosity, he whispered "any minute now..."

"erm... Uncle Jungsu..."

Dr. Park grinned after hearing Eira's voice, "Yes princess?"

"How did you know Mr. Rothschild?"

Dr. Park's grin widened and he pointed to the taller man, "this world star was once my classmate... he was shorter than me then..."

"