ch. 02

The sun was slowly rising. He could feel the warm sun rays hitting his face.
The bus slowed down. Tsukishima's teammates slowly opening their eyes. He was still asleep.
"Wake up, we're here" yamaguchi said, gently shaking my shoulder.
"Half the buss still ain't awake, let me sleep" he answered in a low tone.
"Not this time!" He heard Hinata yell from behind him. "We're all awake so get up sleepy-shima!" "Please stop with the nicknames" he looked up as hinata frowned.
"If you can call me nicknames i can too. Besides, that's what friends do!"
"Hate to break it to you but we're not friends" Tsukishima stretched his arms.
"Alright get out all of you! We're here!" Coach yelled at us.
We finally arrived home, after 4 days at a training camp with nekoma and fukurodani. It felt weird without kuroo and bokuto screaming at his face.  Now they're back in miyagi.

As they stepped out of the bus they could hear saeko screaming for tanaka.
"Heyyyy!" She greeted. Tanaka ran to her with eyes wide opened.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"No 'thank you'? You're Lucky i even came to get you!" She growled at him.
"My head hurts from the screaming" Tsukishima said to Yams. Yams slightly giggled.
"Saekooo!" Hinata jumped in the air in excitement.
"Hinata hi!" She yelled back at him, waving her arms.

"I can see that you wanna go home so I won't hold you here for any longer. Go home and get rest. You all deserve it. You did great job these past days. Now scatter!" Ukai moved his arms in a 'shoo' motion.
"We should totally go hang out! We're all here after all! And we have a lot of time since spring break is here!" Noya said, clearly no understanding that they're all tired.
"Like hell i would want to do something with you, I'm not wasting my spring break to hang out with you" tsukishima said to him aggressively.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bus seat.., get it? Because we slept in a bus?" Kinoshita said.
"Very cool man" Narita said back to him.
"Come on tsukki! It will be fun!" Yamaguchi tried convincing him.
"I already have plans Yams, you know that. Im going home" tsukishima said turning around and walking away.
"Ugh, you never do anything with us! Can you start acting like a normal person!" Hinata pouted.
"Maybe I don't want to do anything with you. Have you ever thought of that?" He said, stopping dead in his tracks.
"Hey!"
"Okay guys calm down...
"Jeez tsukishima"
"Tsukki!?" Yamaguchi turned to him.
"What?" He turned back at them.
"Come on, all you ever do is hang out with those punks. Why not change it this time?" Tanaka tried convincing him.
"We are not starting this conversation. It seems like ever since the third years left you started to hate them more. I really wanna leave, you coming yamaguchi?"
Yamaguchi mouthed 'im sorry' to Tanaka as he ran to catch up to Tsukishima.

The walk home was quiet. No one was talking. You could hear the wind blowing through leaves. The tv in the neighborhoods living room.

When they reached Tsukishima's house, Tsukki unlocked the door. Already knowing that nobody was home. His mom was at work and his brother in college. Its meant that him and yamaguchi had the whole house for themselves. Perfect. But something was odd with yamaguchi. He was too quiet.
"Are you okay?" Tsukishima asked him.
"If aren't feeling good you can go home and sleepover another-"
"What the hell was that?!" He suddenly yelled.
"What was what?" Tsukishima asked confused.
"You! Back there! Why were you so mean?"
"Mean? Sorry i don't have that much energy in the morning as others!" He argued.
"But why did you have to be so rude about it?"
"Because i am tired and i already have plans. Now can we please go watch a movie and forget about this?"
Tsukishima turned around and went to his room, but before he could even take a step he heard yamaguchi say:
"No"
He looked at yamaguchi confused.
"What did you say?"
"I....I don't want to hang out with you when you're like this."
"Seriously?"
"Yes! Seriously. I starting to think you don't even take me as a friend"
"Of course you're-"
"But it doesn't seem like it! Even tho we're 'friends' you're still rude to me at times.
"Yama-"
"' Shut up yamaguchi' that's all you say!You don't appreciate anything i do"
"Is Hinata getting in your head? Are you okay because this is not normal"
"Tsukishima do you not understand? You are a mean person to me and to others! Even if they do nice things to you, you still don't even call them friends!"
"Because they're not!"
"Why? All they ever did was try to be friends with you!"
"Yeah, by screaming in my face every day leaving me with no peace and quiet. I am not that type of person! But it seems you'd rather have Hinata as your best friend, so you can go to him instead."
"Tsukki-"
"Go"
"What"
"I said go. If you like Hinata so much" yamaguchi looked at him with wide eyes them frowned.
"Fine! I hope you have fun being alone!" He threw his arms in the air.
He took his thing and slammed the door behind him.
Tsukishima exhaled. He was holding that breath for an eternity. He sat down on the couch thinking about what happened.
All there was left was silence. And right now, he hated that silence.
So
Much