nineteen

nineteen

~ Vanessa ~

It has been a week since our trip to disneyland and today we are leaving to fly back to England, much to my disappointment. I really do love Paris, and it's been nice, just being me and my little family. I still can't believe Nathan proposed to me at the top of the Eiffel Tower. The one proposal and girl dreams of, and I got it.

"You got everything babe?" Nathan asks me as he holds Melody's case and his own.

"Yep" I pop the 'p' and he nods pressing a kiss to my temple and we glance at the gorgeous Paris hotel room once more before Mason takes us to the airport where we get on the same private jet Nathan ordered to bring us here. The engine rumbles and we finally take off. I watch as Nathan grabs the champagne bottle from the bucket of ice and he pops it open, pouring it into two champagne glasses and handing me one.

"To an awesome family holiday, and lots of wedding planning to do" He winks and I giggle as we clink our glasses together. "I'll drink to that" I bring the rim of the glass to my lips and I sip the lovely cold champagne. I look to my side to see Melly sleeping in her car seat. "She looks like you so much" I mention to Nath.

"She has your beautiful smile though" He replies and my cheeks flush crimson. I hide it behind my glass as I sip the champagne once again.

"Are you excited to get home? See your mum and Jess?" I ask him and he nods smiling. "Yeah course, but I'm gonna miss Paris. It just being the three of us" He rubs his stubbly chin. "We still have the house to move into don't forget" I smirk and he chuckles. "Yeah I know, I can't wait for that."

"Can we have.. Like.. A housewarming party or something?" I request. "You know when we get a minute" I reason and he chuckles again grabbing my hand. "Baby of course we can have a housewarming party. You can have whatever you want."

"Ooh, we have to have an engagement party!" I squeal.

"Absolutely" Nathan replies. "Come here."

I get up and I walk across to Nathan and he pulls me down onto his lap. "I love you" He whispers. "I love you too" I reply. "I'll never let anybody hurt you, Nessa" I hear him say and I look up at him before our lips crash against each others again. "I know it's a sensitive subject but.. What are you gonna do about your mum and Ollie?" He questions carefully after we pull away.

I blow the air out of my cheeks before shrugging. "There's nothing I can do, they're both adults. I just hope my mum comes to her senses and dumps him."

*****

We unlock the front door and we creep inside. The house is in darkness and we can't hear any voices. Turning into the living room, we switch on the lights and gasp when everybody jumps out with party poppers and party hats. Balloons are pinned to the wall and there is a banner reading 'Welcome Home!'

"Aw guys" I place my hands on my heart as they all come to greet us.

"Welcome home babe!" Kelsey grins.

"We've missed you" Nareesha adds.

"How was it?" Nina joins the conversation.

"It was amazing, truly amazing" I reply hugging them all, I really have missed my girls.

"So.. Did she say yes?" Siva asks Nathan and everybody is silent.

"Yeah, she did" Nathan smiles proudly and everyone cheers congratulating us. "Come on, can we eat now?" Tom points over to a buffet table and everyone laughs and goes to plate up bits of everything. Wow they really have gone all out. Nathan flings his arm around my shoulders and I grab a plate, laying a slice of delicious creamy chocolate cake on it.