ten

ten

~ Vanessa ~

"Hey babe," Luke strolls in grabbing a tub of Pringles and munching on some. "How's mummy and baby?"

"Fine" I answer simply. "Good" Luke sighs as he stretches his muscles. I hide away my flushed cheeks as I take another strawberry, biting into it, the delicious sweet ripe juice exploding in my mouth. I feel his arms wrap around me from behind as he places light kissed behind my ear. "Luke.." I breathe as they travel down my neck. He hushes me as he moves all my hair to one side. "I want to take you," He whispers. "Right here. Right now."

My face heats up as he slowly slides his hands down to the bottom of my top as he lifts it over my head, the cold air hits my bare skin. "Luke what if somebody comes in?" I manage as he continues kissing my shoulder. "Everybody's out for the day remember? Nobody's back till late. Meaning we have a free house" He purrs, slowly slipping is fingers under my bra strap, pulling it down my arm.

I have been craving some.. Attention lately. And quite frankly sex too. It happens when you're pregnant I guess.

I gasp lightly as I hear my bra unclip as it drops on the kitchen floor. I don't even recall Luke taking his top off but his muscles are looking as delicious as ever.

I slowly turn around so I'm pressed against Luke's hard warm body. His hands sit on my arms as he leans down smashing his lips onto mine. I kiss him back as it becomes more urged and heated, I fling my arms around his neck and he lifts me up, sitting me on the kitchen counter. Brushing his lips over mine, teasing, he slips off my leggings. I moan as he gently bites on my sweet spot.

His hands roam my body as he caresses my breasts in the process. "Just enjoy it, baby."

*****

"Wow" I breathe as I clip my bra back on. "Satisfied?" Luke smirks as he is also getting dressed. "Definitely" I chuckle brushing through my hair after I'm changed. "Come here you" He smiles pulling me into him and kissing me.

"Listen, Jai and I have is interview for a magazine so I'm gonna be gone for a couple of hours. Will you be okay?" He asks after pulling away and spiking his hair up with his fingers. "Yeah yeah I'll be fine" I breathe and he nods with a small smile. "See you later then" He quickly pecks my lips once more. "Love you" He calls as he heads to the door. I sigh before replying.

"Love you too. "

The door closes and now I'm alone in the house. That's what I thought. I hear the front door open and close again and when I turn around, Nathan is standing in the room. "Nathan," I feel my stomach churning. "Why are you back early?"

"Didn't feel like staying out much longer, so I came back" He shrugs placing some shopping bags down as he begins to unpack. "Oh right" I watch him as he opens the fridge, putting a rack of beers inside.

"So I was thinking" I begin and he hums in response. "Do you have any ideas? For names for the baby?"

"Names?" He pauses turning to look at me. I nod with a light shrug. "I haven't really thought about it" He replies as he carries on. "Well.. I kind if like Olivia-Grace for a girl" I state and he hums again. I continue. "And for a boy, I sort of like Oliver."

"They're nice names" He cracks a beer open taking a swig. He doesn't even seem bothered.

"Nathan do you even want his baby? Do you even care?" I question making his eyes widen and he sits down his beer walk in round the table so he's standing in front of me. "How can you say that?" He frowns. "Of course I care. Of course I want this, I'm excited. Really excited, I really am."

"You promise?" My voice weakens as he stares down at me, he places a friendly hand on my arm. "I promise you, I'm 100% gonna be there for you and our baby!"

He doesn't move, neither do I. We're both just breathing heavily, gazing into each others eyes. This time, I'm the one to tiptoe up and brush my lips over his. "Nessa" He whispers without budging. I hum for him to continue. "I'm sorry" He mumbles. "For what?" I frown. "For not loving you properly" He whispers.

"Prove it" My voice is within the same soft quiet tone as his eyes dart down to my lips, licking his own. He leans down latching his lips onto mine. My eyes flutter shut as my hands grip the collar of his jacket and his strong familiar arms slither around my waist. He places a kiss on my forehead before resting it against his.

"I've missed that" He laces his hands with mine. My lips curve into a small smile. "I've missed this too."

"I'm sorry, Nessa. For everything, what I said the other day, it wasn't a mistake at all, I wasn't drunk, I kissed you because I wanted to. I crave you all the time but I just... I can't have you can I? Because they're always going to be holding us back" He hurries before huffing and looking down.

"Who, Nathan?" I ask and he looks back up with a sigh, his large hand brushing some of my hair behind my ear. "Luke, and Ariana, and everyone!"

I feel disappointment at the pit of my stomach as I look below at my feet. "I want you back," Nathan whispers. "I want you back, so badly."

I gaze back up, my eyes meeting his. They are bright and green and full of lust. Just as I remember them to be. "I want you too Nathan," My words bring a flash of hope into his orbs. "But.. I can't break Luke's heart, I honestly can't. He's done so much for me when you wasn't there. He doesn't deserve to have his heart broken."

"But I do?"

"No Nathan. How do you think I felt? You broke my heart!" I exclaim before stepping back out of his grasp and rubbing my temples. "I... I'm sorry, I didn't think" Nathan groans pulling out a chair and sitting at the kitchen table. I watch as he grabs his can of beer taking a couple more swigs.

"I.. I just need some air" I rush before jogging down the hallway and out the door. I shut my eyes as I feel the cold rain beating down against the pavement and my body. Slowly, I begin walking, I don't know where, or why. I just do.

My feet drag me down to the park where I sit on a nearby bench. Bringing my knees up against my small bump. I'm completely numb so I'm not fussed with the cold rain and the strong whistling wind, blowing all the dying leaves off the trees. I stifle a sob, but I don't refuse my burning hot never ending tears.

"Vanessa?" A shocked voice calls and I look up to see Max standing there wearing a raincoat. "What are you doing out here with no coat on? You must be freezing. Why are you crying?" So many questions escape his mouth as he sits down beside me.

"I've messed things up, so badly Max" I croak, wiping my eyes with the back of my hands, light and dark shades of black smudge covering them due to my makeup having a meltdown in this weather. Great Vanessa, just great. Now I look a complete mess.

"Why what's happened?" He frowns offering me his coat but I refuse it. "Nathan and I.. We kissed" I mumble hearing Max's small gasp over the rain. "And? Is that why your crying?" He asks and I shake my head. "Not just that. We kissed the other day, during the Halloween party. And we admitted our feelings to each other, but I can't leave Luke because I don't went to break his heart. I can't!"

"Where's Nathan now?" Max places a warm hand on my numb body. "At home. Getting drunk" I shrug. "Here" He rummages through his trouser pocket handing me some car keys. "Here's my keys, drive to my flat. Nina will let you in, and she'll lend you some dry clothes. You remember where it is right?" He explains and I nod. "Are you sure?"

"Of course. Now go!"

I hurry down the direction where Max came from and I see his car which I unlock and I drive to his and Nina's flat. I knock twice on the door and Nina appears with her hair up in a towel and she wears a vest top and some shorts. "Vanessa!" She beams but her smile drops. "Are you okay? Come in come in!" She hurries and I step inside.

She runs off and returns with some clothes and a towel. "They're Max's, you don't mind right? It's just with that bump I don't think you'll fit in mine" She jokes and I smile weakly. "Thanks."

I change into Max's t-shirt and joggers before rubbing my damp hair with a towel. "Now tell me what's happened" Nina says sitting down beside me, placing a cup of tea down.

"Well..."