7

Depression has such a feature - to devalue everything. As if slowly destroying everything around.

Who watched the cartoon Inside Out, he probably remembers such islands that were responsible for the personality of a person. Then imagine that they all slowly start to fall apart.

All the colored paints fade. All works lose their significance. All worries about yourself, about your health, about your loved ones, about what you like, lose their meaning. Everything loses all meaning.

Depression is not an excuse for whiners and the weak-willed, it's not just a fiction. It's not so easy to brush it off with your hand, and it's not just laziness that is usually compared to this. This is a serious mental illness that should be taken seriously. This is the slow effect of dying, the loss of the desire to live, the desire to do something, to do something.

Something is breaking from the inside. Like a blooming flower that begins to slowly wither and eventually wilts.

It's true that there is no meaning to life. Because, in fact, this is how it is, we are born just to finish school; We graduate from school to go to college or university; We go to college to find a job later; We look for a job so that we have money, if we have money, we spend it; We get paid again and so on, until we die.

Is the meaning of life in money? The saddest thing is that we do not spend money, but time spent on work and their earnings. We are wasting the time of our lives.

Speaking about the meaning of life, the truth is that we must build the meaning of life ourselves.

But what if you don't want it? You don't want to build, plan and implement anything. Because you're too tired to do anything with your life.

You're just fucking tired of everything. You have absolutely no strength for anything. There are forces only to not live, but just to exist.

You are content with something that somehow makes you smile, laugh, but for the sake of your own safety, you avoid cases, movies, news that make you cry or get discouraged. You want to shine like a long-lasting candle, but the clouds and torrential rain above you do not allow you to do this, they are always above you.

Life has become somewhat circular. You're sad and you're having fun. Sometimes you cry, sometimes you laugh.

You want to go back to your childhood. Where the knees are broken, but the soul is not touched.

Early the next morning, Jisoo went to work. Not getting enough sleep and not in a good mood.

Probably because she didn't get enough sleep, as she only slept for about three hours.

As soon as her eyes met the morning rays of the sun, all she thought about was how she would like not to go anywhere today, but just fall back into bed and continue sleeping. She was desperately sleepy.

Music, as always, accompanied her. Missed calls and messages from the owner of the coffee shop and the landlady of her apartment, displayed on the screen, caused a frustrated sigh from her lips as she turned on her phone while waiting for the bus.

She couldn't ignore it for long, so she replied with a short message with a smiling smiley face, writing that she was busy and forgot her phone at work. And it seems that this excuse worked, because, to her surprise, she immediately received a reply to the SMS. Rose wrote that she was worried, which caused Jisoo to apologize, although she shouldn't have, but her conscience gnawed at her soul.

This wasn't the first time she'd heard something from Rose that served as a lesson, but lately she'd been unwittingly taking every word too personally. Then maybe neither her mother, nor her grandmother, nor Rose were to blame for the fact that their words seemed harsh and critical, but only she and her reaction to the words were to blame?