25

While the brunette was sitting on the couch at home listening to the voices of some French historical channel from the TV, from time to time she had the desire to write to Jennie, who was still at work at the moment, but in order not to disturb her, she refrained from this impulse.

It was only about three o'clock in the afternoon, gloomy, leaden-gray clouds suddenly swirled in the recently serene and peaceful sky, greedily crushing the sun with their burden. The sun was barely shining now, as if lost, completely hidden behind the heavy, cloudy obstacles blocking the opening. But it was cozy and warm under the warm and fluffy blanket. However, instead of focusing her attention on the TV, her gaze was turned to the window, watching the gloomy gray clouds float with the current, and raindrops suddenly began to appear on the window pane.

Sometimes there is such a strange feeling in her soul, not good, that she wants to cry, but nothing comes out. It's raining outside, drumming on the window, thunder rumbles, sparkling in the sky. And looking at the weather, it seems that you are not the only one in a sad mood. Bad days happen not only for you, but also for the weather. The weather is also angry, crying too. And when you realize that you are not the only one sad, for some reason it becomes a little easier.

On any other day, or even now, Jisoo might have been in a sad and deplorable mood, but her thoughts were occupied with something else. She was fine, she was in quite a good mood. But she was also distracted by the sudden rain outside, and only one thought came to her mind.

Did Jennie take an umbrella?

Jennie undoubtedly took it with her. And it would be stupid if she came to her place of work now and gave her the umbrella she already has. It would be ridiculous and embarrassing. Is that right?

But what if Jennie didn't take it? She'll get wet. Although she has her own car, and it's not far to walk to it. Although what if Jennie parked somewhere far away and she had to walk in the rain for who knows how long? She's going to get terribly wet and she's going to get sick. But in this case, Jisoo could come to her and wait with an umbrella outside or wait in the hall on the couch.

She struggled with the idea of whether to go or not.

The fact is that Jisoo is not one of those people who do romantic things and all that. You could call it romantic, right? Jisoo is too shy for this, but at the same time too proud. However, what if she just didn't have anyone to show this romantic and caring side of herself to, or didn't let anyone flaunt it?

She knew that it was easier for her to please someone when it was invisible, but at the same time, secretly, she wanted at least a little to be known that she had done it.

Watching as the rain outside the window began to intensify, causing the glass to blur with nimble drops, and the sky turned into even darker shades. About ten minutes later, the TV was turned off, leaving silence, the sofa was empty, a white plaid was carelessly lying next to it.

Jisoo was getting dressed in the hallway, tying the laces on her sneakers and putting on a cap. She was wearing a hoodie and had a hooded windbreaker over it. Glancing at herself in the mirror, she grabbed a purple umbrella from the side of the bedside table.

It was Rose's umbrella, which she still hasn't returned. To be honest, she completely forgot about it, since she didn't use it at all, she rarely uses umbrellas at all, she doesn't even have her own. The hood is enough for her not to get wet.

But it wasn't until she saw the rain outside and thought of the soaked brown-haired girl that she remembered the forgotten umbrella. Fortunately, however, she remembered its existence.

After riding the bus for about half an hour, Jisoo got out when a large building appeared in her field of vision. She got off the bus with her hood over her head when the rain met her. Drops were pattering on her hood, the windbreaker had managed to get pretty wet, but it didn't bother her, the hoodie warmed her body. She had a backpack slung over her shoulders, in which an umbrella lay safe and dry.